Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Desperate for parts and advice!

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2005, 08:39 PM
averyp2
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Desperate for parts and advice!

Hi everyone,im new to this so bare with me please. Ive got a 95 1.6 and im making it a turbo lookalike (only 19 so cant afford the turbo yet).Im keeping it totally in line with a turbo,ie no rudeboy mods but im having trouble getting parts.i cant find any rear corner splitters (in this country or under £100),anyone know where i can get them?also,i recently purchased a turbo bonnet but i need the scoop,any idea whether the 2002 edition scoop would fit(guy on ebay couldnt tell me).cheers.ps,why do so many people have a problem with scoobys that arent turbos?!!!
Old 20 March 2005, 08:59 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have a look HERE

In answer to yur question, many people don't like fake's whatever they are. Fake TAG ? wouldn't have a real one as everyone just assumes it's a fake. Fake market stall Burberry ? Wouldn't EVER want to be associated with that image. Fake Scooby Turbo ? The truth will out when the light goes green, plus you'll give the Nova boys a chance to brag But I wouldn't let it worry you too much, as long as your insurance company is OK with it. Bare in mind, if you don't tell them what you're doing you won't be insured, and in the event of any serious accident (ie - involving medical bills or compensation) you'll be in a world of hurt.
Old 20 March 2005, 10:37 PM
Blobster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Don't do it.
Save the money from the mods to build up a nice deposit for a turbo and/or the insurance in a couple of years time.
It'll be worth the wait.
You're only 19 for heaven's sake.

Blobster