Sponsored by:

AGM question?

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2000, 11:08 AM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Question

in the minutes of last years AGM (in TrueGrip)last year, it was brought up about the club producing fliers that were in TrueGrip in which we could photo copy off, the hand out ourselves!
quickly lookin' though this years minutes I see no more mention of this and have not seen any 2 A5 size fliers on the A4 size pages of TrueGrip??

has this Idea been selved or forgotten about?
I thought this was a good idea, can anyone shed any light og this?

with more and more scoobys about i'm sure not all of them know about the club!
Old 26 August 2000, 02:15 PM
chrisp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I was under the impression if you wanted to organise a meet you could contact the SIDC (as long as you are an SIDC member) and get the flyers do for you. I think this has adapted to have regional organisers who will help in doing this. I think the regional organisers were going to be announced soon this maybe one for a committee member to gives us an update .

Editted due to me not reading properly :
Yes a good idea to have flyers just to keep a few in the glove box as I meet quite a few impreza owners who have never heard of the SIDC mainly due to no web access and my UK location i.e. not in the south.

cheers

chrisp

[This message has been edited by chrisp (edited 26 August 2000).]
Old 26 August 2000, 06:38 PM
TonyNesta
Scooby Regular

I've made my own, using SIDC stuff on their website. Fairly simple and does the job. If you want flyers doing for a meet, the SIDC can usually sort it out, given enough notice.
Old 29 August 2000, 10:03 AM
JohnS

I've had quite a few sets of flyers produced for events. They are either sent out with True Grip, or indivdually if there is only a few weeks prior to the event.

I only got them sent to Scottish and Northern England members, as I doubt any members from the South would travel all the way up to Scotland just for a meeting, lunch and a drive. The exception to this is the event on the 10th September at Loch Lomond, where we have 4 people at least travelling up from the London area, for a meeting, BBQ lucnh (eat all you can affair), nice scenic drive, and the possibility of a Loch Cruise, or trips in a powerboat

Still some places left in anyone is interested.

John
Old 29 August 2000, 05:52 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Thanks For the replys lads,
but I really mean Fliers that i can put under wiper blades on Scoobys that have no CLUB STICKERS in the windows so thy are aware of the SIDC.

As i said earliewr it got mentioned at last years AGM and i have seen nothing since about it

I may just make my own!