Sponsored by:

ISDC TSL VISIT

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2005, 04:09 AM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISDC TSL VISIT

The ISDC(Irish Subaru Drivers Club) are about to embark to Tsl for this coming weekend,

So if there are any Scoobynet members living in or around Nottingham or just want to go to meet and greet some of our members we would appricate it.
A number of us are getting work done on our Scoobys/Legacys, and we would love if we could meet some of the Scoobynet Members.

We plan to arrive early on Sat morning and will be there till Sunday afternoon,
So if your in the Area drop by and say HI!
Old 25 February 2005, 01:49 PM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

BUMP!
Old 25 February 2005, 10:36 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

Talking

wont be there but you get discount food at the local pub and the one at the bottom of the hill does a mean bacon roll!get graham to give you a lift in his sti8 demo with chargecooler!
martin a happy tsl customer
Old 01 March 2005, 08:56 AM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Well back from TSL Visit, and all i can say is OMG,
what a weekend we had.Thx go to Graham,Gavin and the Wiz Richard, Sue and Lesley, Glenn and Becki and all the crew from TSL.

I have now joined the 300+ club and all i can say is wooohooo!

I was taken out by Graham in my own car and was given a lesson on car control and shown what a scooby can really do. Gavin was the apitome of customer care, Richard "The Wiz" Bulmer did some unbelievable and perfectionist mapping and after a few Modifications on my 00 scooby i have a mean machine. We had 7 ISDC members scoobys arrive at TSL and from the start were treated with respect and ALL questions were answered, it was a pleasure to see these people in action, i would have great pleasure in recommending TSL for ALL your Scooby needs. Graham and Richard pulled no punches when it came to the hard and sometime tough answers to our requests. We had a weekend of Learning how good this Crew is. And worth every penny that was spent.

The rest of the ISDC Visitors had a great weekend and left on Sunday morning to get the ferry in Wales, while i stayed on to wait for The Wix to finish his amazing Mapping, from all account the journey back to Ireland for the Rest of the guys was in their words "the Gumball Rally!", i leave that to you imagination I could do pages of information on the visit, but dont want to bore you.

and p1doc you were right mean Breakfast and a great dinner in the pub on Saturday night.

Well thats it for now, we plan to have the TSL crew over to us in the near future and repay this visit.
Old 01 March 2005, 08:58 AM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Brillant to hear - I've only ever tried the cafe (more greasy spoon) down the road from TSL, and that does a mean sausage, bacon and egg sarnie
Old 03 March 2005, 12:16 AM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chiark
Brillant to hear - I've only ever tried the cafe (more greasy spoon) down the road from TSL, and that does a mean sausage, bacon and egg sarnie

Yes and those sarnies are very filling, but boy do i love those twisties around TSL, a dream, will be going back for more very soon!