ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

BEWARE - RADAR THEFTS!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2005, 11:57 PM
Joggerboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry BEWARE - RADAR THEFTS!!

Not wanting to teach people to suck eggs & all that - but the latest craze in vehicle crime is radar thefts - Snooper etc..
I'm sure most people remove them from the dash but many don't, and your local thieving scumbags are making the most of it!
They are even targeting cars that just have the suction cups showing attached to the windscreen or if the power leads are hanging out of the lighter! Even if you have taken the device inside, your windows are in and they'll be going through the glove box to find out for themselves!

The moral of the story - when you leave your pride & joy - don't leave anything on sight! If you can keep the glovebox empty - great! Leave it open so your local thieving **** pot can see that it is - empty!
Rant over -
Old 11 January 2005, 12:02 AM
drjsd
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Joggerboy
The moral of the story - when you leave your pride & joy - don't leave anything on sight! If you can keep the glovebox empty - great! Leave it open so your local thieving **** pot can see that it is - empty!
Rant over -
On that note, will the insurance pay out if they nick your Snooper and stereo if it's removable?

Last edited by drjsd; 11 January 2005 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Stupidity
Old 11 January 2005, 12:09 AM
Joggerboy
Scooby Regular

I was with AXA direct & they would'nt cover my Road Angel for some reason? But then again, they told me to stick it anyway after I'd fitted the PPP to my 53WRX!