Sponsored by:

Newbie just ordered

Search this Thread

Old 04 January 2005, 03:36 PM
rhys57
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie just ordered

At long last I have managed to persuade the other half to change our MY02 GX and we have ordered the MY05 WRX, delivery in two weeks. Dealer gave me over book price for the GX, which has various dents, bumps and scratches and got £700.00 off plus mats for the new one.

Just like to thank everyone on here for the advice they have unwittingly given. I wouldn’t like to know how much time I have spent reading nearly every post and using the search button since last September.

Thanx guys

Rhys

Look forward to going on a meet soon.
Old 04 January 2005, 03:46 PM
Vipa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rhys57
At long last I have managed to persuade the other half to change our MY02 GX and we have ordered the MY05 WRX, delivery in two weeks. Dealer gave me over book price for the GX, which has various dents, bumps and scratches and got £700.00 off plus mats for the new one.

Just like to thank everyone on here for the advice they have unwittingly given. I wouldn’t like to know how much time I have spent reading nearly every post and using the search button since last September.

Thanx guys

Rhys

Look forward to going on a meet soon.
Welcome from another "expectant father"...... oops that should read "owner" of an MY05 WRX........ 6 days to go .................. If they stick to thier "ESTIMATED" hand over date!

Paul

PS I would like to point out (mainly for my wifey's benefit just incase she reads this) that there is absolutely NO obsessive behaviour creeping in here........... none.............not a sausage...............nada..............none at all.......now.....errr..... where's that brochure gone............. crap is it 10 to 4!!! got into the office at 10... thought I'd have a quick look on Scoobynet.................... and now it's 10 to 4!!!!!................... Nope asolutely NO obsessive behaviour!

Last edited by Vipa; 04 January 2005 at 03:52 PM.