Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2004, 04:16 AM
Chunkinascoob
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Hello Everyone

Hi their,
Just joined so new on here, real name Emma, got a Wrx (import) 94', Silver....lot of mods. Brought it from Colchester in March if anyone knows the car or Ex owner? Private plate K** WRX....Saw Scoobygirl on here earlier, i come from same place as her, am member of Scoobycity, but only just joined on here. Would post pic up of my car but dont know how so will send to someone if anyone does want to put one up. Had Skyline before the Scoob. My cars our run about, my better half has P1, were lookin into gettin 22B.....Hope your all nice to me, nice to hear theirs a good amount of girlies on here....Will stop writing my sae now, sorry if ive bored you all
Old 12 December 2004, 04:30 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Hi Emma and welcome to SNet Skyline, P1, 22B you 2 sure like nice motors

To host your own pics, set up an account at www.photobucket.com , upload them into your gallery and copy the text in the bottom row beneath the pic you want, it should read something like " [ IMG ] pretty picture @ blah blah [ / IMG ]". When you paste that back into a post on here it should display your piccy
Old 12 December 2004, 04:36 AM
Chunkinascoob
Scooby Newbie

Thank you for replying, yes, can say i do like my cars, or should i say i love my cars, thats what all my hard earnt money goes on!!! And in the little line up of cars u mentioned in your post how dare you leave out my muched loved WRX!!!!! Only jokin with you, thanks for the info, will give it a go....Em
Old 12 December 2004, 11:50 AM
Scooby_Dee
Scooby Regular

Location: Stuck behind that damn tractor or caravan on a B road!

Hi Emma, long time no speak, welcome to the site