Sponsored by:

Door Dings (the Return)

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2004, 11:22 PM
SCD Simon
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Door Dings (the Return)

Washed the car this afternoon only to find a new door ding, nothing unusual there i here you say but it's only a few weeks ago since i had them all taken out again Still it's not so bad on it's own to merit a repair at present so i'll wait to collect a few others as i'm sure there will be more coz let's face it the world is full of these careless Bastids who don't give a ****
Rant Over
Simon

P.S. i'm the one at the far end of car park where there are no other cars that is apart from the 4 X 4 now parked on my left and the bleedin MPV bus type thing now on my right
Old 05 December 2004, 11:50 PM
richir rich
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCD Simon
Washed the car this afternoon only to find a new door ding, nothing unusual there i here you say but it's only a few weeks ago since i had them all taken out again Still it's not so bad on it's own to merit a repair at present so i'll wait to collect a few others as i'm sure there will be more coz let's face it the world is full of these careless Bastids who don't give a ****
Rant Over
Simon

P.S. i'm the one at the far end of car park where there are no other cars that is apart from the 4 X 4 now parked on my left and the bleedin MPV bus type thing now on my right
i went to tescos at 4am last friday parked in the middle of the car park even though there was not another car in sight came out 20 mins later and found a mpv parked tight against my drivers door work that out!
Old 06 December 2004, 08:38 PM
SCD Simon
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by richir rich
i went to tescos at 4am last friday parked in the middle of the car park even though there was not another car in sight came out 20 mins later and found a mpv parked tight against my drivers door work that out!
Thats just taking the pish
Old 06 December 2004, 09:37 PM
CyprusScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah I'm sure Scoobys are made of tinfoil! Is it expensive to get the dings taken out? I have a few!
Old 06 December 2004, 10:41 PM
Snowy_RA
Scooby Regular

I now park far away from the superstore, but I park in the middle of 2 spaces.

I dont care what they think, Im so sick of getting dents from the SUV/MPV brigade.

Best detterent.. stop them from parking next to you.

Cheers

Snowy
Old 06 December 2004, 10:46 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richir rich
Just so long as there was one person in the MPV, surely their driver's side was away from your car. TBH I haven't had the pleasure in the Impreza but I did once catch a 5-6 yr old opening his door (198x sierra 5 door (in white )) into my car. Mentioned it to his mum who was apologetic, kid burst into tears. I felt like a right b*stard but hopefully he'll do as Mum tells him next time and stay in the car.

J.