NEW Uk Legacy Forums

Search this Thread

Old 08 November 2004, 08:35 PM
Cret
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Uk Legacy Forums

Hi everyone

If you've tried visiting the UK Legacy forum over the last couple of weeks you'll have no doubt found it has been down.
My apologies for this but unfortunately as it was a free forum it's been entirely out of my control and despite my attempts at getting any kind of update from the hosts they apparently can't be bothered replying to my emails.
To those of you that haven't received a PM from me I've been getting in touch with members who either appear to own a Legacy or have shown interest in them to let them know about our Legacy community. Things were taking off nicely until my previous hosts let me down goodstyle.

As a result I have now set up a replacement forum which now has paid, professional hosting so hopefully the future of the forums will be secure without further problems like this!
Sorry if you've been trying to get on the forum but if you wish to participate in the new improved forum (and you will be very welcome) then the address for our new forum is:

http://legacy.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Hope to see you on there although sadly there is not yet much content as the good start we'd made previously has been ruined by the incompetent losers at hosting the old site.

Cheers!
Cret
Forum Admin
Old 09 November 2004, 08:04 PM
Giler
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice 1

Cheers Cret

I was begining to wonder what the story was. Lots more techy things to ask so hopefully will see you there!

Giler