Sponsored by:

Stunning offer !!!

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2004, 09:48 PM
oldscooby
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunning offer !!!

Now I know wagons might not be worth as much as saloons & autos not as much as manuals, but is this guy taking the pss or what !!!

For my newly imported wrx auto wagon, 1995, SVA's, full test, taxed etc he offered me:

a straight swap for a 92 prelude 2.2

Made me smile - just a bit
Old 24 October 2004, 08:55 AM
Big-G
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down Don't do it !!!

Why sell such a rare car ?

I have got the same model, 95 JDM WRX WAGON WITH AUTO BOX (and fat exhaust), I think its the dogs bowlocks.

Don't think people appreciate just how fast the auto is, they assume that auto = slow. Definately not the case, get to 30mph, kick down the throttle and after you have put your neck back into place, look at the speedo, 70 in no time.

Keep it and have some stealth fun, then after a month or two decide what to do, also, buyers might think there is something wrong if you sell it so soon after buying it.

by the way, Dark Blue Metallic is the best stealth colour

enjoy it while you've got it,

Big-G
Old 24 October 2004, 01:42 PM
oldscooby
Scooby Newbie

Hi Big-G

Yep you're not wrong m8, the auto really kicks & my poor old supra is nowhere in the running for power.

I did get it with the intention of moving it along, I would love to keep it but I want to try other models too (maybe even a skyline perish the thought). Depends what happens, if I get fair money I will sell it, but no way am I giving it away for the sake of it - too much fun

I like them in blue too Mines silver which is a close second i think

Originally Posted by Big-G
Why sell such a rare car ?

I have got the same model, 95 JDM WRX WAGON WITH AUTO BOX (and fat exhaust), I think its the dogs bowlocks.

Don't think people appreciate just how fast the auto is, they assume that auto = slow. Definately not the case, get to 30mph, kick down the throttle and after you have put your neck back into place, look at the speedo, 70 in no time.

Keep it and have some stealth fun, then after a month or two decide what to do, also, buyers might think there is something wrong if you sell it so soon after buying it.

by the way, Dark Blue Metallic is the best stealth colour

enjoy it while you've got it,

Big-G