Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2004, 06:25 PM
McCARTHY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need some help

Right then?
i own a uk MY94 impreza turbo, full turbo back exhaust, coilovers, roll bars all the basic stuff to imporve the std car. but needs new gear box, rear door, boot lid and dam good lick of paint. I have just (about 2 weeks ago) bought a 420bhp massive singal turbo, veilside kitted fully tweeked RX-7 in pearlesant white and it cost quite far over the 10k mark?

my problem is that the rx-7 is a car that i have always wanted and the scoob was supossed to be a stand in until i got one, however it became the best car i had ever owned and i think this is still the case but im not sure???
being draged from 3000rpm at 1.2bar boost all the way to 8250rpm is dam good fun not to mention the fun in drifting, but it lacks that flat 4 rumble that burbels form the hks scoob exhaust

im well mega confused on what to do. keep the leight weight rotary beast or spend 10k plus on the scoob??? what do we rekkon , without being to bias!!!
Old 12 October 2004, 06:50 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

dunno really, 10k buys a fookin fast scoob even after taking out the cost of the other bits.

but why not get shot of both, pool the money and buy whatever scoob that will afford? buying a fully speced car is a damn sight cheaper than building one

if (unlike me)you can actually drive properly, you've got one bloody fast RX there a guy i know has i believe a similar speed car to yours and the speeds he has claimed to get between point a to b on certain roads is staggering! and he ain't a bull****ter either.

enjoy, whatever you choose to do, you'll have a big smile on your face
Old 12 October 2004, 11:33 PM
McCARTHY
Scooby Regular

come on people i genuinly need some help with this one??? modded rx-7 or do the following on the scoob

2.5 fulley forged bottom end
gems ecu
850cc injecters
FMIC
uprate the turbo
18" compomotive mo 6 spokes
and a re spray

Last edited by McCARTHY; 12 October 2004 at 11:35 PM.