ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Grumpy drivers

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2000, 01:47 PM
Fullonloon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Perhaps just the weather on Saturday, but was at the traffic lights next to a black STI. I wound down the window and said hello to him and waved.
He looked at me, wound down his window and asked if I had something on my mind?
I frowned, said no, I was just saying hello and smiled thinking what's his problem?

He then goes on to say "Don't think you are going to cut me up on the roundabout as you don't stand a chance."

I can't believe what I'm hearing so I just nod- and look straight ahead thinking psycho.
I was pretty shocked. I wated for the lights to turn green and took it really slowly, so did he. I then upped the pace a bit (not too quick) he matches me. He seriously thinks that I am trying to turn right and is matching my speed all the way (I am of course turning left.
I speed up so does he, I slow down and he brakes. I'm laughing to myself thinking what a coplete turkey he his at the same time getting increasingly more annoyed.
At this point I have a quick glance at him and he has one eye on me the other on the road. He then floors it and I can see him shaking his head.

He was obviously on drugs?!?!

I seriously hope that this guy isn't on here.
If you are then why so grumpy and acting like a prat? I didn't even get the reg.
No SIDC stickers thank God!

Old 24 July 2000, 01:52 PM
Yex
Scooby Regular

Cool

Sounds like you came across a M*X P***R T****r in his dad's car Good job you didn't entertain the fool as he would probably killed himself dealing with the roundabout.

Yex
Old 24 July 2000, 02:33 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

I keep an AK47 in my car for just such situations - Grumpy driver gives me any attitude then i'll waste the mother.
I must stop watching the gangster rap channel on Sky it seem to be affecting my personality

Shame - it seems that w..kers drive all sorts of cars, a majority of the Scooby owners i have come across seem to be decent folks. Even a chap who lives down the road from me waves at me from his EVO5 - i do not wave back of course, cheeky sod!

[This message has been edited by Paul Habgood (edited 24-07-2000).]