Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures new Scooby: don't look at tiny details!

Search this Thread

Old 19 July 2000, 06:11 PM
TheMrPorsche
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Guys, these pictures are real! I'm sorry we can only show you some unsharp fragments, but Dick (the guy who took the pictures) promised them to autovisie (Dutch Mag).

I've got the real pictures here and can tell you this is certainly an improvement. The car look much more muscular then the current model. Don't look to details like headlights or rear, wait till you see the total picture!

It looks like 235/35/18 will fit nicely and after adding a big spoiler and a lower suspension and this car will really look awesome (my opinion).

I will put another detail on the Dutch Subaru-forum!

(http://pub1.ezboard.com/fsubaruclubdicussieenoverig.showMessageRange?topic ID=712)

Regards

Patrick Savalle
Old 20 July 2000, 02:57 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Well i guess we will have to take your word for it then. Its really bugging me though since i just ordered the new model and by the seems of the new pics, it looks horrible. Say i was wondering Patrick since you have the pics, if it would be possible to e-mail them to me. I promise i won't show them to anyone. (most honestly). I just need to know thats all. If yes, just give me the nod and i'll give you my e-mail address.

cheers mate.
Scrappy

Old 20 July 2000, 09:42 AM
TheMrProDrive
Scooby Newbie

Scrappy

I would like to do that but they are not mine. And Dick has promised them to some magazines (I believe he is talking to EVO also). It seems he's got a world premier (is that an Enlgish word?).

But don't worry about the new car: it will look just fine!

Gr.

Patrick
Old 21 July 2000, 04:07 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Ok i understand. In your opinion which part of the car looks the best? and are the actual muscular arches curved around or are they straight accross? On the pics they look straight across but that may be the light reflecting. Have you also seen the interior? If so is it improved?

Regards
Scrappy
PS. When do you think the pics will be out in the magazines in Britain? (SORRY ABOUT ALL THE QUESTIONS PATRICK, Im just so eager)

Cheers mate.