Sponsored by:

BOLTON / WALKDEN CAR JACKING

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2004, 02:23 PM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BOLTON / WALKDEN CAR JACKING

Over the last few weeks there has been several car jackings and attempts in the area around south Bolton, Farnworth and Walkden area.

They seem to be after high end jap cars and I know 1 scoobynet member has been targeted in the last few weeks.

Recently (end of last week I think) an MR2 Turbo was carjacked in Farnworth.

Keep an eye on your mirrors and if you think someone is following you call the police and keep driving towards a police station, or stop somewhere very public like a petrol station or somewhere with CCTV.

If you have any information please call Bolton CID on 0161 856 5740.
Old 25 August 2004, 02:34 PM
LoneGranger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by billythekid
Over the last few weeks there has been several car jackings and attempts in the area around south Bolton, Farnworth and Walkden area.

They seem to be after high end jap cars and I know 1 scoobynet member has been targeted in the last few weeks.

Recently (end of last week I think) an MR2 Turbo was carjacked in Farnworth.

Keep an eye on your mirrors and if you think someone is following you call the police and keep driving towards a police station, or stop somewhere very public like a petrol station or somewhere with CCTV.

If you have any information please call Bolton CID on 0161 856 5740.
how long before UK people have to fit S African style flame-thrower kits under the sills??
Old 25 August 2004, 02:40 PM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

You mean your car does not have them onder2
Old 25 August 2004, 03:19 PM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

'Keep an eye on your mirrors and if you think someone is following you call the police'

but first remember to pull over into a layby and use your mobile phone in a correct manner or face prosecution, whilst the car jackers attempt to smash your windows in.
Old 25 August 2004, 04:50 PM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

Seriously, there is no chance of prosecution whilst driving and using your mobile phone so long as you are on the line to the police.
Old 25 August 2004, 10:12 PM
scoob north
Scooby Regular

had a white astra follot me for 5 miles the other night in leigh area just down the road from walkden , i headed straight to the east lancs were i hit the gas and just spead off, scary feeling due to having the wife and baby with me i didnt wanna hang round at all.
Old 25 August 2004, 11:55 PM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

If you have any info on this car, reg etc then let Bolton CID know about it.

If you see it again following you let the BiB know.
Old 26 August 2004, 10:53 AM
Clive the Brave
Scooby Regular

Idea for you,,,, when you have a feeling that something like a car jacking is going to take place,,,, call a couple of good friends with BIG bats,,,, drive out to a very quiet spot where you've arranged to meet your mates (car jackers will be thinking it's going to be easy at this point) wait for then to get out and try their moves, then out pop your freinds and batter the Cluckers to an inch of their worthless lives, then trash their car so it looks like it's been in the scrap dealers for the last year.
Making sure you brake each finger on both hands and smash their knee caps so they can't walk or drive a car again. Then deport the @uckers

Whats happened to our country.
We've let to much crap and social wasters in.

I was once on the recieving end of a jacking.............. and the funniest thing is my friend was behind the jackers in his company Volvo.......... lets just say they never even got close enough to touch the car, but we did get them something very special for their trouble........

don't put up with this, hit back and hit hard.
Old 26 August 2004, 11:16 AM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

Its all very well putting this macho stuff on Scoobynet. I'm all for it but in reality is anyone unless their Bruce Lee going to tackle 4 armed men who want your car regardless???

Fair play have a go at the opportunist ****** but most of these gangs play dirtier than fisticuffs.
Old 26 August 2004, 11:23 AM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Clive the Brave
Idea for you,,,, when you have a feeling that something like a car jacking is going to take place,,,, call a couple of good friends with BIG bats,,,, drive out to a very quiet spot where you've arranged to meet your mates (car jackers will be thinking it's going to be easy at this point) wait for then to get out and try their moves, then out pop your freinds and batter the Cluckers to an inch of their worthless lives, then trash their car so it looks like it's been in the scrap dealers for the last year.
Making sure you brake each finger on both hands and smash their knee caps so they can't walk or drive a car again. Then deport the @uckers

Whats happened to our country.
We've let to much crap and social wasters in.

I was once on the recieving end of a jacking.............. and the funniest thing is my friend was behind the jackers in his company Volvo.......... lets just say they never even got close enough to touch the car, but we did get them something very special for their trouble........

don't put up with this, hit back and hit hard.
Top man, good idea there!
Old 26 August 2004, 11:39 AM
Clive the Brave
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
Its all very well putting this macho stuff on Scoobynet. I'm all for it but in reality is anyone unless their Bruce Lee going to tackle 4 armed men who want your car regardless???

Fair play have a go at the opportunist ****** but most of these gangs play dirtier than fisticuffs.
no one mentioned of been out numbered and so what if you are.
when they see that you are up for it and that they are not going to just take your car that the whole situation changes.

May be if we all took up Kendo, or sword fencing we could carry a little something in the car.

I've always wanted one of these scrots to lean in the window to grab the keys, I then hold one to the git,,, excelarate to the max, mashing the right foor to the carpet, then let go of the git at,,,, lets say 60mph, test your ABS to the max and watch the flucker slide down the road...... road rash the bitch...............

My situation was diff, 3 of them, me in my Scoob and my mate in a volvo, jackers bumped me from behind so I pulled over....... good job Dave was following, he pulled in behind the astra, so they was block in......lol....., keys in my pocket I got out,,, very pissed,,, then then tried to get in the car......lol.... locked and by this time BIG Dave sent the first of 3 accross the bonnet, the tha lashing began........... the funniest thing to happen was that another car stopped and ask what was happening and when we said these tosser tried to jack my car they also got out and joined in......... 3 door cossie boys :>) but we had it covered anyway.

Not something for everyone to try but for myself I'm not letting some scum imported from another scummy country that breeds wasters like this to try it on, so I'll always take a page out of Vinni Jones ( Lock Stock ) and kick back..............
Screw what the police think, they should be out there stoppign this from happening, not stopping cars for blacked out windows, speeding on quiet country roads, going home for tea brakes and having their copper friends come round as well... one lives a cross the road from me.........

Thats my bit,,, god today is dragging on
Old 26 August 2004, 11:39 AM
hawkeye
Scooby Regular

Well here's my experience

Was watching late night tv with my brother in law to hear a crash and a bang outside, jurns out 2 ******* had just tried to roll brother in laws car off the drive unfortunately it was on axel stands at the front........... a right mess!!!!

we ran outside and caught them, well the father was trying to lift the car off the sons leg (ouch)

so we proceeded to educate the father (several times)........ infact my brother in law caused the man to accidently fall against his fist (8times) causing him to bruise his heart and faint (well go limp and fall down quicker than a $10 thai ****** knickers)

the police arrived and comented on the carnage then realised the ****** under the car was still there and bleeding badly (we hadn't noticed in the dark) called the ambulance, 15 mins later it arrived............ educated ****** didn't come round until in the ambulance some 20-30 mins + after education........ as he was been help into the ambulance he stumbled into one of the policemen.... i was then told if he tried to press charges against us he would be done for resisting arrest......

result as far as im concerend...

paul
Old 26 August 2004, 11:43 AM
Clive the Brave
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hawkeye

Was watching late night tv with my brother in law to hear a crash and a bang outside, jurns out 2 ******* had just tried to roll brother in laws car off the drive unfortunately it was on axel stands at the front........... a right mess!!!!

we ran outside and caught them, well the father was trying to lift the car off the sons leg (ouch)

so we proceeded to educate the father (several times)........ infact my brother in law caused the man to accidently fall against his fist (8times) causing him to bruise his heart and faint (well go limp and fall down quicker than a $10 thai ****** knickers)

the police arrived and comented on the carnage then realised the ****** under the car was still there and bleeding badly (we hadn't noticed in the dark) called the ambulance, 15 mins later it arrived............ educated ****** didn't come round until in the ambulance some 20-30 mins + after education........ as he was been help into the ambulance he stumbled into one of the policemen.... i was then told if he tried to press charges against us he would be done for resisting arrest......

paul

nice to know :>))
hope there was not to much danage to the car and his legs broke the fall, saving the car.

Justise was served, keep up the good work
Old 26 August 2004, 11:46 AM
LiamWR1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hawkeye

paul
Sweet.. just hope the ****** walks with a limp for the rest of his life
Old 26 August 2004, 11:52 AM
hawkeye
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LiamWR1
Sweet.. just hope the ****** walks with a limp for the rest of his life
he does and his father can't have anymore children.... seems my over enthusiastic brother in-law caused him to have several ***** instead of your average 2......... (ouch) again
Old 26 August 2004, 12:01 PM
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

That's what these people need...a kicking they'll never forget. I'm sick of all this 'it's only metal' business! it's my bloody metal! ok if they've got an uzi pointed at you, then fair do's but if they've got anything less than a gun, then I will be going into psycho kick *** mode!
Old 26 August 2004, 01:22 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

I couldn't help buy lol at your quote Clive :

' the funniest thing to happen was that another car stopped and ask what was happening and when we said these tosser tried to jack my car they also got out and joined in......... 3 door cossie boys :>) '

******* excellent