Sponsored by:

WR1

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2004, 01:32 PM
Blevs
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WR1

Have just been into holdcroft widnes to look at used sti could not belive they still have one WR1 left, so if anybody is still looking
Old 14 June 2004, 01:39 PM
WR1 Bro
Scooby Regular

That is good news. Imagine the extra delay if all cars had been sold!!!!! Not that I am starting to get slightly annoyed with the wait.
Old 14 June 2004, 02:05 PM
ProdriveSTI
Scooby Regular

Location: My Beautiful STi is now sold, tho on the look out for another MINT scoob.
Default WR1

Is it in the showroom? or just they have one left to order wise?
Old 14 June 2004, 04:07 PM
subaruwr1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blevs
Have just been into holdcroft widnes to look at used sti could not belive they still have one WR1 left, so if anybody is still looking

I am next to pick up my WR1 from Holdcrofts which is defo this week but they cant tell me what day exactly! I have never ever heard of such a fiasco in all my life.Whenever ordered new cars b4 Dealers can usually tell you what date its due in, but not the case with Subaru.Is this a usual thing with Subaru or am I just being unlucky or maybe because a WR1?
Old 14 June 2004, 08:31 PM
sumo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subaruwr1
I am next to pick up my WR1 from Holdcrofts which is defo this week but they cant tell me what day exactly! I have never ever heard of such a fiasco in all my life.Whenever ordered new cars b4 Dealers can usually tell you what date its due in, but not the case with Subaru.Is this a usual thing with Subaru or am I just being unlucky or maybe because a WR1?
Sounds to me as if the dealer in question is standing your pride and joy in the window to attract more punters and or thieving scum, I hope you've had words.
When ordering and collecting mine, my dealer was very helpful , keeping me informed ( as much as he could ) , not all Scoob dealers are as bad as yours.
Sumo

even after all this hassle its very well worth the wait
Old 14 June 2004, 08:42 PM
subaruwr1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sumo
Sounds to me as if the dealer in question is standing your pride and joy in the window to attract more punters and or thieving scum, I hope you've had words.
When ordering and collecting mine, my dealer was very helpful , keeping me informed ( as much as he could ) , not all Scoob dealers are as bad as yours.
Sumo

even after all this hassle its very well worth the wait
I will be giving them a ring 1st thing in the morning to see if I can find out whats going on.When you received yours how long were you told before your delivery date the exact date of delivery? (if that makes sense)
Old 14 June 2004, 08:48 PM
sumo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subaruwr1
I will be giving them a ring 1st thing in the morning to see if I can find out whats going on.When you received yours how long were you told before your delivery date the exact date of delivery? (if that makes sense)
first I was told about two weeks, then after a few days I was told it would be in on friday ( 8 days ) , ready to pick up saturday am......Sumo
Old 14 June 2004, 08:51 PM
subaruwr1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sumo
first I was told about two weeks, then after a few days I was told it would be in on friday ( 8 days ) , ready to pick up saturday am......Sumo
Sounds like they are taking the pi*s out of me a bit!
The salesperson I am dealing with is saying that they have only been told defo delivered this week but I just dont beleive it myself.
cheers for your help
Ian
Old 14 June 2004, 08:54 PM
achad
Scooby Regular

Subaruwr1,

They couldn't give me a definite day m8, just an approximation. If you ask Paul to phone IM (or do it your self) you can find out if and when the PPP has been fitted. After the PPP has been fitted, if I remember rightly, it 'should' be any time with in a week there after. I'm phoning up 2morrow to finally get the tracking sorted. I'll let you know when I'll be in and the offer is still open if you want to come have a look see. Could even take you out for a quick blast since she's past 2200 miles and pulling like an absolute train

Anthony
Old 14 June 2004, 08:58 PM
achad
Scooby Regular

I'm little too slow hitting that submit button At least (finger crossed) you'll have it this week. Just ask them to get the HPI (or what ever its called) done asap.
Old 14 June 2004, 10:53 PM
subaruwr1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by achad
I'm little too slow hitting that submit button At least (finger crossed) you'll have it this week. Just ask them to get the HPI (or what ever its called) done asap.
The PPP has been fitted and it was waiting transporting on Friday last week so hopefully anyday.But I still think they should be able to tell you when its going on the transporter and what day it will arrive.Paul has said he will have it PDI'd within a day for me.
cheers M8
Ian