Sponsored by:

An open post to Mark Aigan

Search this Thread

Old 07 June 2004, 11:36 PM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An open post to Mark Aigan

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder. I do not want to sully the 520 bhp thread relating to Halldor`s vehicle but you really are off your chump.
About Christmas time, the season of good will to all men, which you poo pooed I contacted Adam M and after some lengthy discussion when I think I aquainted Adam with some matters he was not aware of, as far as I was concerned all hatchets were burried and I have enjoyed a peaceful relationship with everybody as far as I know since that time.
I have deliberately kept out of your way.
About the same time Andy F and I were prepared to give David Taylor a couple of shifts if it helped him with the installation of his engine and at some subsequent date I contacted David and we agreed to put the past behind us and go forward. I realise how much time, effort and money David has put into his car and how important it is for him to get it all running properly and produce a good result and I wish him well. I know how I feel when I can`t get one of the cars running to its potential.
At Prosport, much to his credit I thought, Steven Darley came to me and said he regretted what had happened, I agreed with him, we had a discussion, shook hands and have co-operated with each other ever since.
At the beginning of May Halldor asked me to enter him for TOTB. As he is not part of the 22B or Scoobynet community I simply entered him in his own right. Nobody had approached me regards a possible entry for TOTB and the impression I had was that it was over subscribed. As a 200+ Club member and friend of Chris Mann it seemed the right thing to do. At no time was there any scheming, politics or hidden agenda and I resent your outburst but it is quite clear that you are out of step.
Now if you want to carry on a vendetta just keep going because I don`t need to keep out your way if it doesn`t suit me.
Your choice.

Regards,

Harvey.
Old 08 June 2004, 01:08 AM
R19KET
Scooby Regular

Location: SSO2003 2nd, SSO2005 1st, SSO2006 2nd, TACC Rd4 5th 4wd: In my car ;-)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harvey,

I have never had a vendetta against you, quite the contrary. So if it's to carry on, it will be your choice, not mine.

I made one stupid mistake, which I tried to put right with you as far back as Jan' 2003. You ignored my attempts.

I have apologised for my incorrect conclusion, in the other thread, and as far as I'm concerned, the matter is finished.

Mark.
Old 08 June 2004, 07:58 AM
Neil Smalley
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like this matter is over and done with and since it's a private matter between two people i'm closing the thread to prevent stirring.