Sponsored by:

Another crash

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2004, 12:48 AM
Boarder1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Another crash

Well, my luck is not getting any better!

Went out tonight and left my other car (Subaru legacy) outside my friends house. Whilst we were out, my friend gets a call on his mobile, its his dad to tell him that someone has just ran in to the back of my car and driven off.

The rear below the drivers side tail-lamp is very crumpled and the bumper is hanging off, but apart from that the car is still driveable, but does not look very healthy.

The car that hit me, managed to leave two hub caps behind and many bits of plastic and glass, it was british racing green.

The police were not very interested when called and just gave a reference number and said that I had to go and make a statement within 24hrs.

Luckily nobody was hurt (though part of me hopes the coward scumbag driver of the other vehicle sustained some form of injury).

My Impreza got hit by a lorry 3.5weeks ago and should be back on monday, so now I have more insurance stuff to go through.

When it rains it pours!!!

Sorry for the rant.

Mark
Old 31 May 2004, 01:01 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

bad luck
Old 31 May 2004, 01:58 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Sorry to know that Mark. It is bad luck as Sidhead says.Take it easy man.Wouldnt be easy for your pocket though but really feel for you.
TH
Old 31 May 2004, 02:15 AM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

That sucks - my sister got hit by somebody the other day with her six week old daughter in the car , and the female driver just sped off.

Unfortunately my sister couldnt get the whole plate because she was concerned firstly, of course, with the baby. But if she hadnt have had her in the car I expect my sister would have given chase!!!.

I was actually just round the corner in my car, and spent the next hour or so crawling around at a snails pace with her sketchy discription of the car but to no avail.

Old 31 May 2004, 09:15 AM
Boarder1
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the words guys, appreciated as always.

John glad everyone was alright, hope the driver of the other car wasnt, wherever they maybe.

Had a scout round the local villages lastnite, with a few of my mates, we had a couple of cars looking, but to no avail. WIll have another look today, but will probably have no luck.

Cheers
Mark