several mods at once - dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 25 April 2004, 09:06 PM
mrklaw
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default several mods at once - dealers?

Hi

Thinking about some cosmetic mods, and wondering if there were any recommendations for a good workshop that'd put them on/paint them for me? I'd like to have it done in one shot if possible.

I've got a WRX03, and looking at minimum of STI fog covers and rear spoiler (as close to the STI as possible), and a new backbox. Ideally also side skirts and STI scoop too.

Any idea of prices, and what would be the difference between doing it subaru-approved to keep my warranty, and going 3rd party? Can you even keep your warranty with official parts not meant for the WRX?
Old 25 April 2004, 10:59 PM
wheelie_sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default check with the dealer

Originally Posted by mrklaw
Hi

Thinking about some cosmetic mods, and wondering if there were any recommendations for a good workshop that'd put them on/paint them for me? I'd like to have it done in one shot if possible.

I've got a WRX03, and looking at minimum of STI fog covers and rear spoiler (as close to the STI as possible), and a new backbox. Ideally also side skirts and STI scoop too.

Any idea of prices, and what would be the difference between doing it subaru-approved to keep my warranty, and going 3rd party? Can you even keep your warranty with official parts not meant for the WRX?
As your car is still in warranty I would advise having a gentle word with your dealer about ANY potential warranty issues first mate.

If all is ok then a good place to start is www.scoobyclinic.com the fellas know what they're doing and they tend not to bulls**t you.

Hope it helps.

wheelie_sti