Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Park Lane (UK) Ltd, Alton - SUPERB !!

Search this Thread

Old 29 March 2004, 09:47 AM
P5TPB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Park Lane (UK) Ltd, Alton - SUPERB !!

A couple of weeks ago I had a problem regarding loss of power. I went to a Subaru Garage, which I shall not name, they said:

"Hmmm, it could be anything, there's nothing that springs to mind. Best thing to do is book it in for a check, which'll be about £75 + VAT and then go from there !!"

Hmmm....I then went on my merry way !!!!

I live in Surrey, but work in Hampshire (about 10 miles from Alton). So I thought I'd give Park Lane (UK) Ltd in Alton a quick call. These guys did a major service on my car when I first bought it..........he said, over the phone, about several things it could be, but he said that it sounded like the Air Flow unit/sensor, as they tend to suffer from this.

I popped into Park Lane on Sat, he did a full computer check, etc and narrowed it down the this Air Flow Unit..........He had to order one in, but he didn't charge for looking at the car.....not like the other subaru garage, which would have cost me about £90 !!!

I had the Air Flow Meter/Sensor fitted on Saturday just gone, my car now runs beautifully !!!...................I asked loads of techy questions and they answered them all.........These guys were probably the most helpful Subaru mechanics I have spoken to !!

Thanks again to Park Lane (UK) Ltd, Alton (01420 544300)

Tim / P5TPB

My Websites:
www.whitewrxsti.co.uk
www.camberleyboys.co.uk