Sponsored by:

little T4$T's

Search this Thread

Old 17 March 2004, 07:48 PM
jabbroni
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry little T4$T's

Some little lowlife has hurled a rock at the back of my car hit the rear spoiler and boot lid and screen all marked.Lifted boot lid to put me bait box in and the stone fell on the floor.Complained to nearby school as kids were seen by a friend targetting her.Wish i could get me hands on the little ****e's
Old 17 March 2004, 08:08 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Similar problems happening near where I live mate.
My neighbour works shifts, so he is at home during the day. He's told me that during lunch time in the week, some of the school kids are egging on some thicko to throw stones at our houses. One of our neighbours has had a window broken and only moved in last month!
My neighbour has taken a picture of the guy who has been throwing the stones. He went and confronted him and asked him to stop. The guy dropped the stone and walked off. Apparantly he's a bit simple so its his so-called mates who need a good kicking. I'm off work next week and may spend one of the lunch times lookin out for these guys.
To put it simply if I catch anybody doing this or telling someone else to I'll punch them in the face. I don't care what the consequences are, its the only way to teach some kids these days.

Nick