Sponsored by:

If General Election was tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 16 March 2004, 08:57 PM
DEEDEE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If General Election was tomorrow

If the General Election was tomorrow would you change your vote. Have you been a life long supporter of one group but now think enough is enough. I did not vote the last time and the way they are now I do not think I can vote again. There is not one side with any clear polices or any ***** to make any changes. I say their first priority is to the People of the Country and have failed every body, except the immigrant.
Old 16 March 2004, 09:19 PM
Gez
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DEEDEE
If the General Election was tomorrow would you change your vote. Have you been a life long supporter of one group but now think enough is enough. I did not vote the last time and the way they are now I do not think I can vote again. There is not one side with any clear polices or any ***** to make any changes. I say their first priority is to the People of the Country and have failed every body, except the immigrant.
Well lets put it this way, i wouldnt vote Labour again. Since the famous Mr Blair has gained power, i have been paying more income tax, more NI aswell as more stealth taxes. I wont even hit the petrol discussion because we all know how we all feel about that. I could go on all day so i will stop right here.

Cheers

Gerry
Ps, i forgot to mention that each immigrant costs the taxpayer over £120 per day. I also forgot to mention that firemen had to resort to a nationwide strike inorder to recieve a payrise. Need i say more???

Last edited by Gez; 16 March 2004 at 09:21 PM.
Old 16 March 2004, 09:28 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Conservative because they promised to get rid of M4 buslane.... Only positive thing any of them have to say! Oh, and I won't be voting for Ken in London, either....
Old 16 March 2004, 09:30 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down

Agree wholeheartedly with the above post.

Call me naieve(sp?) if you will, but after 18 years of the Tories, I really did think that Blair would be the man to put this country back where it belongs.

I've never been so disappointed in my life............the guy has no idea, is only interested in feathering his own, or his cronie's nests, or being a super statesman on the world stage.

I personally would not vote for him again even if offered money to do so:

Alcazar