Sponsored by:

3 scum bags on my drive

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2004, 01:01 AM
ticky
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 3 scum bags on my drive

Last night about 21.30 whilst on scoobynet I heard a sound like tapping on glass from outside. I looked through the bedroom window & I could see three lads hooded up standing in the neighbours drive, (there is a very low wall separating the two drives) I opened the window to get a better look & actually found that one of them was on my drive right by my drivers doors . I shouted out to them & they all ran off when speed.
Even though my scoobys alarmed, trackered & had two cars behind it, these f.ckers still will try to have a go at nicking it. I’m just glad that I looked when I heard the noise & that there was no damage to the car (door locks etc).
My first Scooby had an attempted theft & I had to replace the door lock & ignition barrel plus some others bits.
Having just moved this week to the new house my first priority will be to clear up all the crap in the garage to make some space for my Scooby.
Old 09 February 2004, 01:10 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Shame you didn't have a just-boiled kettle with you

Andy

Last edited by SiDHEaD; 09 February 2004 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling like an illegal
Old 09 February 2004, 02:31 AM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Angry

little *******. Get some movement sensitive cameras set up to watch over it. Real cheap nowadays. You can be better prepared that way

Bob
Old 09 February 2004, 10:45 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

We have one of these. You get the usual dusk to dawn approach light plus a 24hr day or night audible chime. Anyone sets foot in our garden and I know, if we're in that is. Only drawback is the local cats trip it, but they are normally only passing through so only get 1 or 2 chimes. Any more and I'm up like a shot with my claw hammer, just in case they've called to have a nail hammered in
Old 09 February 2004, 05:23 PM
ticky
Scooby Senior

Unhappy

On closer inspection today, having opened the rear boot lid I noticed that it wouldnt line up correclty (closed position). At first I thought I had not closed it properly. Only to find that the right hand side gap from rear lights had a larger gap than the left & that the spoiler also seemed slighty loose on the right.
It seems that these three bast..ds had a go at pulling of the rear v6 spoiler too.
Bob'5 & Corradoboy thanks for the tip, Ive already got one of those lights. Its only been two days since Ive moved in to the new house so havn't had much time to fit it but will be doing so very soon.
Old 09 February 2004, 05:51 PM
virgin
Scooby Regular

air pistol,