Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not another how much is your car worth!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29 October 2003, 02:50 PM
jimr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8 o'clock ish last night and a knock on the door, 5 young lads 'trick or treat' so I asked them all if they were old enough to drink beer as the fridge is loaded with a case of Mr Artois' finest (to which they all reply 'Yeah I'll have a beer'). well we got talking and they mentioned the motor blah blah blah. I gave them all the shrapnel I had in my pocket and sent them on my way. approx 15 minutes later there was a loud bang outside the house(my instant reaction to the girlfriend was 'those little to$$ers have egg'd my car) went outside and not hide nor hair of anyone. (the car survived - not sure what the bang was but couldn't see anything - may be someone else didn't pay them???)- it was worth the £3.50ish worth of change just so the car didn't get the trick.......

Just wondered if anyone out there has sent the trick or treaters on there way without payment and the car got the TRICK (so to speak)

HOW much is your car worth?????????????
Old 29 October 2003, 05:48 PM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL I got 5 young lads knock on my door last night....probably ranging from 5 - 11 ish......

I don't normally go along with the whole trick or treat thing but then last year I only had a Clio 172! Took one look at my baby sitting there and gave them a .... now don't laugh!.... Wagon Wheel each which they all seemed quite cool about

I also heard a bang about 10 mins later, nearly jumped thro the lounge window.....but same as...somebody not 5 houses down the road had obviously just had the trick

better get the missus to stock on some more wagon wheels