Sponsored by:

General

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2003, 02:29 AM
pudders
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I'm a new scooby owner and think that in some strange way we are all very special as we have seen the light . We have bought a subaru. So I think its nice to flash or put your hand up to other impreza's etc. Some people flash even before I do but others don't even respond. I take into account that some may be pre occupied with thinking of excuses to tell the wife of why they got completly s**t faced last night or were late home from from work but this is quite regular. What is wrong with these people or am I in the wrong for thinking that we are special and should acknowledge eachother?
Old 19 August 2003, 09:33 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people appreciate every aspect of an experience, others just flit through life never relishing the full enjoyment of anything. To many, owning a Scoob is not just owning a car. It's a way of life, a hobby, a pastime, a social event and a pleasure. To others it's just the company car they chose because it's not a Mondeo. Some go to the pub to be with friends, others to drink. Some eat at McD's, others in restaurants. Some have hifis, others have midi systems. Some spend days off in shopping centres, others climbing mountains.

I aspire to a Scoob, but in the meantime I enjoy immensely every moment in my Corrado. And when I get my Scoob, I'll wave and flash at everybody, even you.

Enjoy life, in every way. Forget those who obviously don't.