Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone tried to still my badge today

Search this Thread

Old 15 July 2003, 11:34 PM
STI @ 21
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone at some point today has tried to steel the impreza badge from the rear of my STI8. The annoying thing is that once I got the remainder of sticky stuff off and cleaned it up, there are two nice big chips, where the cu&*s have used a screwdriver or like to get it off. The badge itself snapped, and they left about 1/4 of it on. The thing is, I was thinking about taking the WRX and impreza badge off and just leaving the pink STI type Uk one one, but now I cant. Am hoping to get another badge tomorrow, and then stick it slightly over the chips to cover them up, yeah it will mean a bit of slopy badge but hey better than the chips or paying someone to come fix them, will do that when I have more stone chips. I just don't understand some people all that effort to get a badge and they didn't even get that, why not just go down and buy one they can't be that much. Aaaarrrggghhh!!

Chris
Old 15 July 2003, 11:58 PM
johngunn666
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Chris.

Someone nicked the pink (or should I say light red!) grille badge from my Sti V5 a while back whilst I was playing football no less and could see the car as it was broad daylight; cost me £35 for a new one!

John.