Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes........all went out on friday.
Old 15 July 2003, 12:37 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Question

Just noticed on scooby mania site it says
This product has been removed from sale by this company!

Recent testing reports (carried out by ITS), have raised concerns relating to the legality (Health & Safety) & the hazardous materials marking of this product.
now call me selfish as i dont much care how it was made as long as it didnt involve child labour or death etc b4 any of you start as long as it works but intreged with what the story is with that?
Si
Old 15 July 2003, 06:46 PM
Blind Side
Scooby Regular

Angry

Steve,

I gave you a phone/credit card order for 15 bottles on Fri 20th June. You assured me that I would get it the following week.
To date, despite several assurances that it was in the post, (including a text message reply from you on 9 Jul "chasing it up as we speak as it should be with you"), I have still not received anything.
You are not an easy man to get hold of either on your office phone or mobile. NF is good stuff; perfect for my STI 5, but I don't know if it is worth the hassle! I dont like having to do a public post either but ringing you does not work.
Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. If so I will leave you a voicemail appreciation message!
Jimmy the Irishman
Old 16 July 2003, 07:46 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Question

bttt

Dingy, what's going on mate? Is this stuff still available or not?

Please come clean with us all, just so we can make up our own minds whether we should start looking for alternatives. Cheers.
Old 16 July 2003, 08:17 AM
dingy
Scooby Regular

Jimmy, it has come into stock last friday after 2weeks in customs.
If you want to leave me a Nice message then thats up to you.....

I have been catching up with order's all week...and i have to go to the Post Office to do this so u get it at a decent rate, but the PO has lost 2 packages this week and i got to wait 5-10 days to find who signed for it. So i am a bit reluctant to use them, waiting on business post to give me a quote to your address then i will call / email you to see if its all ok.

NF is in the country.

As for the scoobymania quote.....it cleared custom's yet again, it amazes me that people believe this.....its dangerous yes.....But then drinking it aint the norm.....

Dingy
Happyland Motorsport

[Edited by dingy - 7/16/2003 8:20:00 AM]
Old 16 July 2003, 06:51 PM
Blind Side
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Steve,
OK. Appreciate the difficulties that you appear to have had getting the booster cleared and posted out. As you have apparently not billed me yet I will calm down and put my 'patient head' on.
Part of the problem is the difficulty in getting you on the phone.
Hopefully by the weekend??
cheers Jimmy
Old 17 July 2003, 09:59 AM
dingy
Scooby Regular

Cool as Jimmy

Phone being i am very busy and get missed call's from private numbers and no answer phone messages, tis hard to know who has called
Old 17 July 2003, 11:01 AM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

Is the stuff safe to use in your car or isn`t it! Whats the straight answer? I`m considering using it in my Evo 6 and some feedback would be useful from people that have used it on a regular basis and what results have you noticed? What Ron level would it increase Optimax too as well...
Old 17 July 2003, 11:28 AM
dingy
Scooby Regular

Yes its safe mate, why wouldn't it be ?
Old 17 July 2003, 11:33 AM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

I was refering to the safety bit in what scooby Si had put in a paste!

This product has been removed from sale by this company! Recent testing reports (carried out by ITS), have raised concerns relating to the legality (Health & Safety) & the hazardous materials marking of this product.

Any Octane booster contains hazardous matrials so was just wondering what the above was all about? So is it still for sale or not?
Old 17 July 2003, 11:47 AM
dingy
Scooby Regular

Right, Mike sells millers, he slags nf of....

If you believe this on his site then thats up to you.

I don't slag millers off on here and what it does to your engine cause i really don't care because i don't sell it or advise people to use it.

I sell NF, and know it doesn't do any damage to anything in your engine, maybe uses plugs more often than with out it, but as this being a service item its really irrevelant.

As for heath and safety, it says on the bottle warnings about u drinking the stuff, would anyone really be that stupid.....u put petrol in car all the time, this has big heath and safety issues....drink it will do some damage, poor it on you and light a match will cause lots of pain.

So as for the engine is concerned its perfectly ok to use and yes new stock is in the UK and its arriving all the time.

Regards
Steve
Old 18 July 2003, 06:49 PM
Blind Side
Scooby Regular

Angry

Steve,
I think NF is the best booster on the market for pushing UK super unleaded up to Jap quality 100/101 RON fuel. Hence reducing major concerns over det/mapping issues. As you know I have been using it happily for the past year. Its "the dogs" and my 5 Type R runs as sweet as a nut at high revs with it.

However, it is only really any good if the customer can get it when needed without hassle. After all a satisfied customer should be your best sales pitch! Otherwise the only option is to go for a lesser product that is more easily obtainable (i.e. Millers!) What am I saying? You promise the customer delivery - The stuff is not in stock and the order is not completed. Customer is left in the dark, gets no satisfactory answer, gets pissed off and switches to another product.
I dont like 'slagging off' on someone elses thread but I now have the strong feeling that you are not really bothered about your customers and assume that the product is strong enough to cover poor sales technique. Dangerous assumption! Anyway I'll give it until early next week if I don't get the stuff by then you can cancel my order and 'Mr Millers' will have my vote.
Old 18 July 2003, 06:56 PM
S.B.
Scooby Regular

Talking

I got mine from my local supplier...
Old 18 July 2003, 08:31 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Blind side - speak to jonathan at performance subaru in coleraine. try to get him in the Northern ireland section he uses the 200+ username.

cheers

big sinky
Old 18 July 2003, 08:57 PM
Blind Side
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Cheers Big Sinky, I know Jonathan. He may have had his own order in for some time as well. Not sure that he has received any yet either. Will check next week.
Old 18 July 2003, 09:48 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Another dissatisfied customer here. Yet another week goes by, and no NF. And i've been waiting for over two months now.

It can't be *that* difficult to sort can it Steve? C'mon.

Old 18 July 2003, 10:06 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Cool

well i just bort some from Roger Clarks they were sold out of millers BTW, irony lol
Si
Old 18 July 2003, 11:00 PM
200+Bhp
Scooby Regular

@BS Thanks for the plug m8

Plenty here now and not for drinking thats what Morgan's is for
Old 18 July 2003, 11:09 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

200+, expect incoming e-mails on Monday. I need a reliable supplier. Do you suffer the same problems Dingy does, or can you usually lay your hands on NF reasonably quickly? Cheers.

[Edited by TelBoy - 18/07/2003 23:10:12]
Old 20 July 2003, 06:23 PM
STIMAN99
Scooby Newbie

anyone got any rolling road figues to prove nf really works? i was going to use millers but it only increases octane by 2 points and not 2 octanes which is pants
Old 20 July 2003, 11:06 PM
john banks
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am unconnected commercially with NF, but have found that on back to back testing with NF that it obviously kills detonation, and allows more ignition timing. Using very generous doses and the extra boost this allows I have had power gains on 10% in road dyno testing. Normal doses will not allow this much.
Old 21 July 2003, 08:05 AM
dingy
Scooby Regular

Right had issues last week with Both couriers and the Post Office.

Both are now sorted and I will bre resending stuff out today to those who haven't recieved this, i will be emailing people today who i have had issues with postage, really sorry.

As for Results on the NF.

Adam M's dyno made 30bhp more and 40lb more using NF.
Chadleys stock car runs NF and gains 13.5:1 CR and 145 bhp from a STANDARD pinto (aside from compression) running 40 degrees advance.
Millers on chadleys car did absolulty nothing, and the engine was built and maintained by a qualifified race engine builder.

2 good results.
Old 21 July 2003, 03:54 PM
Subarussian
Scooby Regular

So there are several suppliers of NF in the UK? Which one you recommend in London / Surrey area?
Old 21 July 2003, 07:38 PM
Blind Side
Scooby Regular

I believe that Dingy may be the sole importer from Aus. He then supplies a variety of Scooby and other performance outlets. Going to him direct and ordering a large amount should reduce the price and (in theory) be more efficient. I hope that you have'nt forgotten me Steve!!! I don't need convincing as to how good NF is, which is why I ordered with you in the first place.