Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

At Last!

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2003, 09:01 PM
MickeyWRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well yesterday i went to pick up my new MY95 WRX and it is fast as **** - waited just over 5 weeks to get it as was a delay on the SVA - the car is mint apart from the sound system hardly works - standard tape and CD players which hardly work! but i will have to get the ICE from my old car!

And also the drivers seat belt doesnt really return to its initial position as easily as it should do which will have to be fixed but other than than great

also there has been a delay on getting OB so ihave been running on Optimax only will this be ok only for a few days?

my girlfriend shat the newly valeted passenger seat last night went we hit the boost in 2nd which was great haha, not really

plus is £675 for a CAT 1 alarm / immobiliser and a Tracer Monitor a decent price?

now i know what its like to drive a real car!

let the good days roll!

cheers!
Old 27 June 2003, 04:45 PM
MickeyWRX
Scooby Regular

go on someone reply..............please!
Old 27 June 2003, 04:48 PM
vash
Scooby Regular

Congrats picked up my STI yesterday... got 700miles left to do before its service on wednesday and whooo...

Enjoy the WRX !

Old 27 June 2003, 04:53 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Take it easy until you get the Octane Booster

Enjoy and stay safe until you know the car well enough
Old 28 June 2003, 10:33 AM
MickeyWRX
Scooby Regular

will do been enjoying it on my own since i got it coz everyones at work - no one dared to race me yet but one of the best things is that before i got the WRX i had a suped up corsa SRi which attracted a **** load of attention from people of all ages - but now no one hardly notices me unless they are clued up on cars!

trying to to get the hang of the clutch when im running boost - hard transition from 1.4i to 2ltr turbo

when i put my foot on the clutch pedal it goes down about a couple of cm's i can rest my foot here as the clutch is not depressed - will this cause any harm to the clutch or is this just normal?

cheers
Old 28 June 2003, 10:53 AM
dhorwich
Scooby Regular

MickeyWRX

Ive been running my MY95 WRX for well over a year on optimax only and ive had no problems..!!! and my lambdalink reads rich on full throttle all the time..

Dan

[Edited by dhorwich - 6/28/2003 10:54:13 AM]
Old 28 June 2003, 04:43 PM
MickeyWRX
Scooby Regular

cheers mate well yesterday i took out a years warranty on the car - so even if something does go wrong without OB do you think the warranty comapny will sort it?
Old 28 June 2003, 04:44 PM
MickeyWRX
Scooby Regular

VASH

you did 300 miles in the 1st day i think i have done nearly that and its my 4th day howver have been at work for the last 3 lol!