Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sti type uk with ppp (test drive)

Search this Thread

Old 17 June 2003, 08:30 PM
THOMO
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well took one for a test drive today in hope to buy one in September,quite excited i suppose.The sales rep explained that it was 305bhp blah blah blah 5k on the clock.Took it for i drive after a couple of minutes i thought SHOPPING TROLLEY,with gearing as tougher than the old golf gti 16v.who cares i thought. Floored through a country road it felt like nothing special but responsive.could only describe as if it was being restricted somehowe.i have a classic impreza.to part with 25k seems a bit hmm pointless at this stage.i would like to see how it drives with more miles on the clock.the shape is starting to grow on me now.i think i might buy a p1, driven one and loved it.ANY OWNERS DELIGHTED WITH THERE PACKAGE AND DO THEY FEEL THE CAR HAS GOT BETTER WITH ADDED MILES.

Old 17 June 2003, 09:12 PM
flatfour0
Scooby Regular

I felt same when i got mine. It was standard when i got it and had it ppp'd at around 1500miles. I felt a bit let down. But now i've got used to it and done a few more miles i think it is great.
I had a ukmy97 before this and this car is miles better, but i did miss my old car for the first few weeks but have forgot all about it now.
It was a hot day 2day that seems to make mine run a bit flat.Go back and try it on a normal day with a tank of sul and see if you think its any better.
Old 17 June 2003, 09:25 PM
THOMO
Scooby Regular

thanks flat i will try one again maybe with 10-15k miles on the clock .thanks for your reply.