Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Help

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2003, 12:20 AM
my1999
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just bought a black 05/1999 Impreza with gold wheels, this car has an original boost gauge at the steeringwheel showing 1,0 bar at full throtle, and 3 original gauges on top of the dash (voltmeter, engine oil pressure, and engine oil temp), floor mats with STI logo, black with blue middle alcantara seats, and 2,5" stainless steal exhaust.
This car has been exported from Belgium to England in 1999, an then exported to Norway in mai this year.
This car has never been tuned or anything.
Is this some how a spesial edition since all this equipment?
Old 25 May 2003, 12:22 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation

I would say that it has been played about with by some RoyBacer whilst in the UK!!

Pete
Old 25 May 2003, 12:27 AM
my1999
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don`t think this car has been played about, because the UK owner was 62 years old, and everything looks original.
Old 25 May 2003, 12:34 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

I may be wrong BUT I didnt think that EU Imprezas had a the 3 pod type instruments where the Pop-Up cubbyhole is??? I think its a MOD.

Not sure if STi's run with Boost Gauges? they probably do!

It 'may' have been owned by a 62 year old - BUT that doesn't mean he isn't a RoyBacer!! I supopose you were told it was a Vicar in a sleepy hamlet in Devon and he only used the car between quiet old peoples church services??? ha ha ha

More than likely he had 10 churches to service and the fastest way was ACROSS COUNTRY!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!

Pete