Sponsored by:

He/She said this, My thread got locked, My post got edited and so on and so on

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2003, 06:24 AM
Bottomfeeder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suggestion:
Would it be possible to have a "who is online" area on the front page, that way if you see someone there who you know you antagonise or who antagonises you, you can stay the hell away, if you do decide to enter the BBS knowing that person/persons are there it is on your own head. As for "The MODS did this to my thread/post"....FFS, there have to be limitations to what can and cannot be posted here regardless of whether this is a public forum or not, I realise that what is offensive/disturbing/upsetting to one person may be acceptable to another but there have to be limits...and that is why we have Moderators, personally I have never felt the urge to complain about ehat happened to my thread/post I just accepted that I had posted something that was considered to be unacceptable and left it at that.
FFS people, not a million miles from here people are fighting and dying, lets get this whole thing in perspective can we ?

[Edited by Bottomfeeder - 3/26/2003 6:30:51 AM]
Old 26 March 2003, 07:50 AM
Old_Fart
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Unfortunately stalking people on the BBS is very easy due to the VIP function, so whether they are on at the same time as you or not people will still be able to harass selected other people at will. Why anyone would get wound up by an anonymous poster on a BBS is beyond me anyway, even though I got quite a response from someone only yesterday! If you ignore them they'll get bored and go away...or end up looking like an ***.
Chuck