"Pleasure and Pain"

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2003, 07:42 AM
CRAFT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

"Pleasure"

Went down to Listers on saturday with a few friends to test drive their PPP STI. What a fantastic car, looks great and goes great Couldn't believe how subtle it is in delivering the power, and quiet, hell coming from a 94 WRX with a Nur Spec on we had to wind the windows down to make sure it was ticking over You don't even notice the scoop once you're in the car, though it is rather large. So, would I buy one, No......only because they don't do the STI in red, so looks like a PPP WRX then

"Pain"

After Listers we went to get some lunch in Worcester city , going on the advice form our good friend James, we ended up in “Bushwackers Bar” I proceeded to get the 1st( and only) round in for the 5 of us.
They consisted of, 3 x pint larger shandies, a half of cider and black and a pint of diet coke, and the total was £17.20 Christ who owns this bar Ned Kelly!! Well I was a bit shocked at the price being a northerner and not being used to the southern rich folks prices. It’s no wonder they can all afford 22b’s and the like round there And to really p!ss me off the food bill only came to £23 for all 5 of us[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Next time I take some butties and a flask

CRAFT

Still smiling form the test drive
Old 10 March 2003, 08:31 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

I have to agree, if i got an MY03 i'd have to have a WRX PPP so that I could have it in Mica Red... but then I'm biased

I've got a Windows wallpaper of the STi in Mica Red and it looks awsome!! Shame they don't do it!

Andy
Old 03 October 2003, 08:34 AM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

You could always re-spray the STI

My coat please

[Edited by sammyh - 3/10/2003 8:34:36 AM]