Sponsored by:

YouŽll get what you ask for!

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2003, 12:37 AM
Knight Rider
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

While we Europeans have been moaning about front headlight design the American have been moaning about a STi and more power.

The result?

We get a facelift and a WRX SL
The Americans also get a facelift and a 2.5 WRX STi

Well, at least we canŽt say that FHI hasnŽt got any sense of humor..........

Old 07 January 2003, 12:45 AM
dariogatso
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

good to know subaru look after ther own...oh my...they dont..i mean just cause we buy all ther ****...pay the mad service costs..not to mention the numerous people who got hit with the last model in the wallet...what do they do...give the 5.0 or no go culture of the u.s a trick sti....i mean come on...get a grip..this has got to be an expensive joke...so..anyone wanna tell me what they will be buying next...a subaru???? for the first time..i just dont know if i will..
Old 07 January 2003, 04:40 AM
kevvwil
Scooby Regular

We were whining about the new car's looks too, calling it a Neon, or just "butt ugly." People were also modding the heck out of their cars, so that they could play stoplight grand prix with V8-equipped muscle cars. I don't know if we deserve it, but we're getting it.

Look at it this way...a year after its introduction, insurance for the STi will be so high, nobody will be able to afford them anyhow. Heck, WRX drivers under 30 years of age are paying, in many cases, more than $2000USD per annum to insure their cars.

And every cop in the States is going to be looking for those cars with the gold wheels and picnic table rear wings. My WRX wagon will be able to have a scofflaw field day, I daresay.

Kevin