Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

There is so much crap floating round at the moment!

Search this Thread

Old 04 October 2001, 08:51 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

what is it at the moment? we seem to have had a turd injection of vauxhall drivers on this bbs, have you all grouped together at a supermarket car park and thought lets go and wind up scoobynet, you must be quite envious of our cars to even bother registering. to be honest it wouldnt impress me if you had a astra, cavelier, etc that would reach the moon because you would still be doing it in a charecterless soap tub that i wouldnt let my dog **** its leg on. lets have people who are interested in scoobs not just jelous of em.
Old 04 October 2001, 09:03 AM
KimA
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Here here, well said
Old 04 October 2001, 09:09 AM
chuckster
Scooby Regular

I dunno, alot of the people on here are so easy to wind up I think they are asking for it IMHO.
Chuck
Old 04 October 2001, 09:10 AM
ian_sadler
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Yep.

Ian
Terzo 33
Old 04 October 2001, 09:27 AM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

Talking

As Chuck says - don't take it too seriously. These guys are purely trying to provoke people into a reaction.

I wouldn't be too bothered to be honest.

Chris
Old 04 October 2001, 09:39 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

No im not bothered! its just annoying because i cant stop reading the threads and it takes up to much time! LOL. it just makes me laugh, you woulnt get me on www. ive got a big exhaust pipe with school girls in the back. com. to wind them up about the jail bait they pursue.
Old 04 October 2001, 09:43 AM
Disco
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by LEE P:
<B>www. ive got a big exhaust pipe with school girls in the back. com. to wind them up about the jail bait they pursue.[/quote]

Perhaps we should, 'an eye for an eye', and all that

Trending Topics

Old 04 October 2001, 09:45 AM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by LEE P:
<B>what is it at the moment? we seem to have had a turd injection of vauxhall drivers on this bbs, to be honest it wouldnt impress me if you had a astra, cavelier, etc that would reach the moon because you would still be doing it in a charecterless soap tub that i wouldnt let my dog **** its leg on. [/quote]

Thanks very much.
astraboy
(proud scoobynet member)
Old 04 October 2001, 09:47 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

Still waiting for some tall "ive reached the moon in my nova" storys to appear? im sure they will as vauxhalls seem to able to do anything at the moment. did i mention that i saw a cavelier turbo driver get out and walk on water? he did honest!
Old 04 October 2001, 09:50 AM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Wink

Astraboy! a thousand appologies! as far as im concerned you are a great scoobynetter even if slighty swayed by the odd cossie. sorry mate.
Old 04 October 2001, 10:19 AM
JJamess
Scooby Regular

I find the troulbe with Vauxhal drivers is the fact you get bored waiting form them to catch up.
Old 04 October 2001, 10:23 AM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Wink

The price of fame I suspect. What with the press coverage Scoobynet has had recently, it was inevitable that undesirables would find their way here. Just ignore them and they'll go away. Failing that, just use all of our towering intellects and shining wits to humiliate them back from wence they came.

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 04 October 2001).]
Old 04 October 2001, 02:13 PM
TonyNesta
Scooby Regular

......but I quite like 'jailbait' actually.....! And I'm only 72 ! Do I win a prize ? Somebody muppetise this thread now !
Old 04 October 2001, 02:56 PM
CrisR34
Scooby Newbie

Cool

"There is so much crap floating round at the moment"

Strange, that's what happens when you hang around in a toilet bowl

Believe it or not, there are groups of car owners that look down on Scoobys! Weird huh? Get some perspective... You'll whip some of them, they'll whip some of you - end of the day none of the rest of us care

Scoobynet used to be such a funny read too, nothing of real content, but that's why i've never posted, but christ - you've not even been able to fend of some guys in thier vauxhalls... with your cars or your wits...

bet you're all proud
Old 04 October 2001, 02:59 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by CrisR34:
<B> You'll whip some of them, they'll whip some of you - end of the day none of the rest of us care

[/quote]

Lets face it the mans got a point....
astraboy
Old 04 October 2001, 03:05 PM
mavvmad
Scooby Newbie

Cool

I find the troulbe with Vauxhal drivers is the fact you get bored waiting form them to catch up.???

It wasnt that way the other night on the M4 mate UK scooby couldnt keep up top end. Sorry. I dont want to start a war but that comment was a bit uncalled for, Ive said it before and I will say it again, There are some boyracers out there, let them live in their own little world whilst we live in the real one. Come on guys respect for each others cars is due here. I like to see a nice imprezza as much as the next man (sadly I dont like the new shape ones though) so come lets stop the rivalry here.
Old 04 October 2001, 03:09 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Wink

I love my scooby

I beat some other car owners, I lose against some (not very many - mainly the really high powered ones , I have fun on the way

I don't like other car owners jibing about the scoobs cos I don't see the point of it

Enjoy your cars, respect people's likes for other cars, even if they aren't scoobs

Safe driving

Michelle.

Think you can drive faster than me? Get on track and prove it
Old 04 October 2001, 03:13 PM
krankyd
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by mavvmad:
<B>I find the troulbe with Vauxhal drivers is the fact you get bored waiting form them to catch up.???

It wasnt that way the other night on the M4 mate UK scooby couldnt keep up top end. Sorry. I dont want to start a war but that comment was a bit uncalled for, Ive said it before and I will say it again, There are some boyracers out there, let them live in their own little world whilst we live in the real one. Come on guys respect for each others cars is due here. I like to see a nice imprezza as much as the next man (sadly I dont like the new shape ones though) so come lets stop the rivalry here.[/quote]

mmmmm. now the boy racer brigade are wanting respect... like it's a good way earning it with troll bait

Old 04 October 2001, 03:23 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Wink

OK - can't be bother with all this rivalry but can these newbie vauxhallers get their fecking facts straight and start writing:

<B>"I M P R E Z A"</B>

not

IMPREZZA

I thank you
Old 04 October 2001, 03:24 PM
Stuart_C
Scooby Newbie

As far as
Old 04 October 2001, 03:25 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Wink

doh!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ScoobyJawa (edited 04 October 2001).]
Old 04 October 2001, 03:35 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

This is how i see it.

I have had a few quick motors, MY01 Impreza Turbo, Accord TypeR, Integra TypeR, Civic VTi-S and now Clio172. Yes they are quick but there are 1.1 litre cars that can be driven quicker and i will not dispute that.

BUT, I will not race like a **** on public roads, putting mine and innocent other peoples lives at risk just to prove that my car is faster. Thats the difference.

The way i see it there are not Scooby and [insert other manufacturer here] drivers, there are safe and unsafe drivers. I will happily wave at Kev/Bev in his/her 1.1 Wikkid sailing past me doing 60 in a 30 zone. He/she is the **** not me. I can drive as fast as i like on a racetrack thanks. Much more fun as you are all going the same way.

[Steps off soapbox]

Thanks for coming, youve been a great crowd. Goodnight.
Old 04 October 2001, 03:40 PM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

Smile

Oooh, can a Skoda driver join in?

Why bitch about each others choosen vehicle? Everyone chooses theirs based on their own criteria / requirements. For some its the badge, others its practicallity or performance. Therefore whatever you drive is the best - FOR YOU. I'd love a scooby (I'll call it that cos I can't spell iimmpprezzzza ) and had one on order. I cancelled it because I found something which met more of my criteria. I'd love an F1, but couldn't afford it and how would I take all my cr@p down the tip?
Basically, live and let live and don't get drawn into a pi$$ing contest.
Old 04 October 2001, 03:50 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by TaviaRS:
<B> I'd love a scooby (I'll call it that cos I can't spell iimmpprezzzza )[/quote]

lol
Old 04 October 2001, 04:03 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by TaviaRS:
<B>Oooh, can a Skoda driver join in?
[/quote]

Whats the Rs like ?? It was one of my options at the price, but i got the Clio172 as i dont need a big car !!

Dave

Old 04 October 2001, 04:06 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Question

Druddle were you the one who had photos of me murdering the tyres at the Bill Gwynne rally school?
Old 04 October 2001, 04:16 PM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

Talking

Its a piece of ****, thats why I bought it! Only kidding, now its run in it goes well, specially above 4k. Economical (averaging 33 overall), cheap to insureand service, comfy on long runs, and good for looking down your nose at passat/a3/a4/golf drivers! (ONLY KIDDING DON'T WANT TO START ANOTHER WAR!!!)
Old 04 October 2001, 04:29 PM
oli goon
Scooby Newbie

Better than new WRX in my opinion. see my posting in the thread on new WRX.

oli - MLR Interloper
Old 04 October 2001, 04:33 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by MichelleWRX1994:
<B>Druddle were you the one who had photos of me murdering the tyres at the Bill Gwynne rally school?[/quote]

I havent got them, Diggy (Diesel) showed them to us at the last Bracknell meet.

Dave
Old 04 October 2001, 05:35 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

think most would say that the blackbeast should be wearing a max power sticker, so I guess that makes me as bad as the novaboyz?

Let them have their fun, they're only ickle

seriously though, as has been mentioned, they are just here to try and wind us up, some of the comments are amusing!

they'll disappear after a while, maybe (hopefully?)

as long as they don't start doing stupid things, like stupid posts in 'for sale' n stuff, then I'm ok with them.

Quick Reply: There is so much crap floating round at the moment!