Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paul from Yorkshire with the STi - can I have my camera mount back please!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 November 2002, 12:34 PM
WagonFly
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to use the BBS like a messaging system but I need a bit of kit back and haven't got the guys phone number any more.

Paul has a new shape STi in Black and lives in Yorkshire. Won't post the exact town for obvious reasons! Met him up at Revolution Motorsport in Gateshead when I was having wheels fitted. His car is a special import sourced through a UK dealer and is rather individual as it is really high spec but not a grey import.

Paul borrowed a DV camera mount for a recent track day at Donnington (pressie from the wife I think).

I need my suction mount back for a job but have lost his number. If anyone thinks they know who I'm talking about could they pllease mail him or give him a call. He should still have my number.

And please be careful about what you post on the open forum please as I dont want to compromise his security.

I need the mount back for this weekend so any assistance appreciated.
Old 11 November 2002, 10:25 PM
KenG
Scooby Regular

That would be Hawkeye me thinks - http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadid=103749

He does not have an e-mail address in his profile unfortunately.

Ken
Old 12 November 2002, 12:21 AM
hawkeye
Scooby Regular

No problems mate, sorry been really busy this week. Will ring you on Tuesday.

Cheers Hawkeye (Paul)
Old 13 November 2002, 10:13 AM
WagonFly
Scooby Newbie

The wonders of the internet eh? Knock on the office door at 10am yesterday and there wuz the man himself complete with camera mount! However, I am really annoyed with him. I went to rehab a year ago to wean me off Scoobs and allow me to live with my Merc A class diesel. Cost a fortune but by taking it one day at a time (and tinting the windows and adding 17" AMG copies) I have until now managed to get through to sunset whilst still functioning.

Then, a few miles as a passenger in that black beast, and now my life is in ruins. I've reverted to mumbling DUGGA DUGGA DUGGA over the diesel clatter and pushing my feet into the footwell to simulate G-force.

Damn you, Damn you!!!!

Oh and Paul, don't have your email. Can you send something via www.hippotizer.com or use that old fashioned telephone thing?