Sponsored by:

Dented Door.....thanx

Search this Thread

Old 28 October 2002, 09:42 AM
DaveUK300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

With the weather the way its been this weekend, plus the fact i live in the woods (no lumberjack jokes please!)i was quite concerned, but the scoob remained unhurt...so as the weather got better in the evening i decided to drop into the local. Imagine how f****d off i was to find when i went over to the car to find a nice big dent in the drivers door and a fair bit of white paint surrounding it...as usual no one was around.

Obviously I'm well pissed off now as its really creased the door - more obvious in the daylight unfortunately . Question is do you think one of these 'dentmaster' type guys would be able to help or is this a full on bodyshop job.

Apologies for going on but life just pisses me off sometimes .......rant over now and i'm off to cry in the corner.

Dave
Old 28 October 2002, 10:01 AM
stevem2k
Scooby Regular

If it's any consolation, mine picked up a dent too .... unfortunately, the perpetrator was my wife who didn't figure out you have to HOLD ONTO THE F*CKING DOOR when it's windy.

Still, she'll enjoy the bill from the bodyshop.

Steve
Old 28 October 2002, 01:33 PM
xyzpaul
Scooby Regular

I've had numerous dents caused by other cars doors removed, and I've always been impressed with the results - they vanish. Can't recommend any companies though, as I've always had it done by the dealer.

[Edited by xyzpaul - 10/28/2002 1:35:41 PM]
Old 28 October 2002, 03:22 PM
Up_North
Scooby Regular

I had a similar experience - someone opened a car door and put a 3 inch vertical crease cutting right through the swage line on the back nearside panel of my 02 Sti. Took it to Dentmaster who spent over an hour on it and charged £90. Bodyshop quoted at least £350. Superb job.

I think only restriction is that the paint mustn't be broken and that they can get access behind the panel.

Note that Dentmaster and Dent Wizard are now the same company.

Ian