Sponsored by:

roundabouts

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2002, 06:56 PM
nuclear_pond
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Is it me, or is there a growing trend in the UK of pulling out at a roundabout with a "tough ****, you'll stop for me" attitude.

They are usualy the ones who are constantly edging forwards hesitantly, then even though I am indicating and they look right at me, they pull out and I have to slam on whilst the car behind nearly rear ends me!

Often they are still in 2nd or something, 'cos they make it worse by doing it at a snails pace instead of getting the **** outta the way.

Maybe this is a scooby only problem, as 4wd means I take the roundabouts too fast??? I dont know. I for sure wasnt going round too fast tonight when some repmobile tw@t in his 406 looked me in the eyes with an indignant look as he pulled out. I should have rammed him just for the hell of it.

One day I WILL buy a £100 quid old tank of a volvo and ram these fraggles back into line. This weapon will then be used on people who change lanes in town centers all over the place.

Ok, I feel slightly better now. Sorry.
Old 25 October 2002, 07:00 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

I know what u mean, had some git in a monditto pull out on me whilst i was coming round a roundabout, only just missed his rear and he waved i just gave him a gesture to what i though of his driving (and pulling out without looking after beeping my rather pathetic horn at him )
I think people need to understand that GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT doesnt just mean roundabouts but roads and changing lanes on motorways/duel carriageways.

Tony
Old 25 October 2002, 07:04 PM
nuclear_pond
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used my horn too. I think I saw him laugh at its feeble meow.