Sponsored by:

Thanks to TSL in Nottingham.

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2001, 12:04 AM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks to everyone at TSL for the service last Friday. Top place, top people, what more can anyone ask for

Had fitted DMS Gold suspension and geometry setup done, best part of the day but the result is well worth while. The car now drives better than I could imagine without been too stiff The suspension setup with the lasers is well worth it, I for one hadn't realised how much adjustment is there on these cars. Bring on Cadwell on the 8th

I'd recommend a visit to these people anytime, free tea and coffee and knowledge that you know you can trust, I’ll be popping back for a chat and using them again

Paul, I’ll be making a trip down to one of your meets soon, I’ll keep my eye's open for the next. Can you also pass my thanks to everyone, specially Glen as he really looked in pain with his shoulder when it went while undoing the rear bottom arm bolt, hope it didn't spoil his weekend.

Hope I wasn’t too much a pain with my watching and hanging around chatting and wasting your time

Thanks again.

Skip.

P.S. only one painful point, but you know what that is as I’m a tight northerner
Old 10 September 2001, 02:17 PM
Trouser
Scooby Regular

Cool

Thanks matey glad you like it!

i think trouser snr. was similarly impressed with your driving 'n' all mate! .. quick!

Hope to see you back soon chap.

Cheers and thanks

(little) Trouser

Old 10 September 2001, 04:02 PM
Octane Man
Scooby Regular

Talking

Skippy,

Glad you got your Suspension sorted out, I bet you can't wait until Cadwell, Need any Pitcrew mate

I've gotta agree with Skippy's driving.. I went round Croft with him and I loved every minute of it. I bet it'll be wicked with them slicks on and the suspension.

O.M.

[This message has been edited by Octane Man (edited 10 September 2001).]
Old 10 September 2001, 05:07 PM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Trouser

Tell pop's I was taking it easy as i'm always careful with strangers As for his driving You have some cracking test roads, pity about the hump back bridge snr will know what I mean

O.M

Yeah, pity crew always required, can you get the 8th off ??? Entry confirmed today, T.N have a new slick to be fitted on the day, love it when it comes together with sometime spare, now just the rattle to sort

Skip.