Sponsored by:

What do I do (ScoobyMania)???

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2002, 06:43 PM
Vinesh
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I ordered a centre pod and an A Pillar pod.

I was told the products will be delivered on Friday (6/9). I took a day off for this. Nothing is delivered on Friday, so I ring Scoobymania and they gave a consignment number.

Tried this on the net (www.anc.co.uk) and the number is in-valid, so I ring SM to confirm the number. It was correct the first time.

I rang ANC directly and they told me the goods were dispatched on Friday, instead of Thursday and I should receive it today.

Nothing arrived today and ANC has confirmed the goods have been delivered at my home address, but they do not have a name or signature of the person who collected the goods.

SM are going to fax ANC for a status of the delivery.

What do I do???? Ask for my P+P back?
Old 09 September 2002, 07:27 PM
Robertio
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Only if it was put on a guaranteed 24 hour delivery, otherwise not a thing AFAIK. I've never used ANC, and given your experience I think I'll try to keep it that way.
Old 09 September 2002, 08:00 PM
Kempo
Scooby Regular

Vinesh, my 2 experiences with ANC are NOT good either. Have ordered Octane boost from Scoobymania and each time they have despatched it via ANC enad each time it has been mis-delivered and returned to Scoobymania.

They have then re-sent it via ANC who on one occasion managed to get a neighbour to sign, the other time I had it directed to work and so had to carry it back on the train (funny how people give you space when you have a box with bright orange HAZARDOUS stickers

The trouble is, it has put me off ordering from Scoobymania next time as I know the delivery will be a hassle.

For the record, the servioce I have had from Scoobymania has been great, they have cleared up the problem both times, but it meant me waiting 10 days just for a case of booster!!!

Paul
Old 09 September 2002, 09:45 PM
Vinesh
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the replies.
Old 09 September 2002, 11:12 PM
dingy
Scooby Regular

My octane booster comes next day

Sorry about yer problems vinesh.
Old 10 September 2002, 09:27 AM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Angry

ANC in my opinion ( ) are complete idiots.
I have sent only two items with them. First a HKS Hiper and center section wrapped in cardboard boxes and full of those quaver type plastic thingies. The box was about 6'5 long by 3' by 3'. ANC managed to lose this rather small package. The recipient, as yourself, took the day off, got the car on jacks, removed the old system and waited for the zorst to show up, it didn't for about two days. When phoning the first time I asked if it was possible the box had fallen down the back of the drivers seat they said they would check with the driver [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

The second item was a complete front spoiler, this arrived but broken, I had even paid for the insurance BUT apparently they don't cover you when sending a second hand item
They don't tell you that when taking the insurance, what a joke!
This was so well packed with FRAGILE written in HUGE letters on every available surface on the box, the fcking ***** still managed to break it.

ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] ANC SUCK!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

My advise would be NOT to use ANC.
Old 10 September 2002, 09:37 AM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

A big thumbs up for ANC then
Old 11 September 2002, 11:00 AM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

yes, right up their 'arris!

to$$ers (in my opinion based upon experience )
Old 11 September 2002, 11:04 AM
Trouser @TSL
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

We tried them very briefly.. without much success.. and have now changed couriers.

I can sympathise with Mike tho.. once the package leaves you that's the end of your control.

Securicor seem to be behaving well so far however

Cheers

Paul
TSL