Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People Who Dent Your Doors (B@stArds!!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2002, 02:38 PM
Razor2001
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Its happend to me more than once. Few times the marks have come out with polish; however, I also have a few which are permanent dents and also my paint is gone !!! A few weeks ago I came back with a nice dent and paint from the car next to me was all over the dent mark. I mean this must have been deliberate it was so hard. I was so mad I put a boot right into their door. Felt guilty afterwards but hey such is life ! Crap annoys the hell out of me ! :-/

Ray

[Edited by Razor2001 - 9/4/2002 2:39:42 PM]
Old 04 September 2002, 01:59 PM
Derek M
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

It makes me mad when this happens, how the hell can people just be so careless! I have tried to keep my scoob free of dents caused by other stupid F****** drivers and passengers with no respect for other peoples property.

I had successfully managed to keep it dent free for a long time by always being careful where I parked it. But recently I have got three litte dents all on the same door. It really pisses me off as you can gather!

I even go to the length of parking diagonally over two spaces sometimes. If the car park is big enough I will park in an empty part or have been known to park in mother and baby spots if there is plenty available.

How does everone else on here deal with this problem.

If I ever caught anyone opening their door into my car I am likely to go and KICK THEIR F****** DOOR IN!

Disrepecful B@st@rds!!!!
Old 04 September 2002, 02:02 PM
SCOSaltire
Scooby Regular

Talking

my car has them too
quite alot
but it still goes, turns, and will soon stop well

chill
its not good - but its not going to kill u.

But if i catch someone doing my door - ill kinda point it out... after giving them smelling salts and picking them up off the floor LOL
Old 04 September 2002, 02:05 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

You should see mine. Looks like someone got hammer happy one day there are that many of them!!
Old 04 September 2002, 02:09 PM
ChrisB

Is this post number 67 on door dinks this week or number 68?

I lose track
Old 04 September 2002, 02:14 PM
darkblueturbo
Scooby Regular

i've sat in my scoob when the gimps next to me with about 50 people falling out of their rusty old Cavalier open the doors, smack right into my car.
You should have seen the womans face when I got out shouting OI!! There was, fortunately no damage but I gave her and her husband a mouthful of abuse.

They then walked off (it was a motorway service station) it was only my travelling companions that stopped me trashing their car as soon as they were out of sight.

People just don't care!
Old 04 September 2002, 02:16 PM
p1_dave
Scooby Regular

Angry

I have managed to get around this completly, buy a ****ter that you dont care about. When in car parks I am in a Rover 214si, at night I am P1 tastic. It only seems to be during the day that car parks cause this problem

The plastic strip door protectors ruin the lines of the car but keep the curves lovely
Old 04 September 2002, 02:20 PM
Derek M
Scooby Regular

Mine has the subaru rubber door strips, and I think they make the care look better. But still managed to get dents!!
Old 04 September 2002, 02:27 PM
Little Miss WRX

Wink

Might even be a 69 chris
Old 04 September 2002, 03:24 PM
Stuart J
Scooby Regular

Ive posted this before but it still makes me smile.
A few weeks ago my mates car was parked in the south of France when 2 ***** in a 4x4 drove by & the driver leant out & hit the top of his boot (result a small dent that could be pushed out). A few yards further up the road my mates fist with 16 stone behind it entered the open window of the 4x4 as it drove by & connected with the drivers face ( result a bloody mess that would take some time to mend)) Justice had been done!!
Nothing against the French, their are ***** in all countries
Old 04 September 2002, 03:54 PM
turb0s
Scooby Regular

yes i have these lovely additions to my RB5 also.

i always take care where i park, in tescos i park miles away (at the other end of the car park) where its empty but when i come back with the shopping there is always a car parked next to it, even tho theres 100's around.

I'm sure its a magnet for other cars.

Great yarmouth a few weeks ago, i pulled up, went away for 20 mins, come back, a white volvo 440 4 door, has squeezed in the space next to mine, and 'smashed' the rear door into mine, big dent and paint and primer missing now!!!

i, erm, accidently lent on their doors and, erm they bent in, strange!!! must be weak panels!!!! (must be my size, 6'6" and 18 stone)

PEOPLE JUST DO NOT THINK AND DONT GIVE A F**K

I have watched people reverse into parked cars then drive off leaving dents and missing bumpers etc.

so it takes me great pleasure in leaving the car registration on the damaged cars window....

I hope the favour is returned to me if it ever happens.