Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention of the moderators

Search this Thread

Old 30 August 2002, 12:01 AM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems that you run a very biased board here. Scooby owners can slag off what they like and be as abusive as they like to others but that can't be turned back on themselves or you delete threads.
Sorry but majority of owners of subaru's are ignorant ******. I did not make any lude comments regarding members of your scooby communities families. i just guess you are afraid of some healthy competition and banter.
See you at Santa Pod on Sunday I can't wait to blow away some jap crap.
Old 30 August 2002, 12:02 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

What a muppet
Old 30 August 2002, 12:03 AM
rich a
Scooby Regular

hey don't insult muppets
Old 30 August 2002, 12:04 AM
ChrisB

<Passes Co55ie his dummy and fluffy toys back>

<Rocks pram gently>
Old 30 August 2002, 12:07 AM
scoobycar60
Scooby Regular

Wink

Muppets rule!

Old 30 August 2002, 12:10 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

We could call him a tellytubby cos they are stupid too

Tony
Old 30 August 2002, 12:12 AM
rich a
Scooby Regular

which one....dipsy seems appropiate
Old 30 August 2002, 12:15 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Red face

Maybe La La as he seems abit of that too

Tony
Old 30 August 2002, 12:16 AM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

As stated i have not been abusive to any members of your family as you have to mine which infact makes you stupid not me.
I have presented you with facts and asked for sensible answers but just got a load of abuse and nonsence hurled at me. Strange that you view me as stupid. maybe try taking a look in the mirror. The moment you all began to hurl abuse you knew you had lost the debate/arguement.
Old 30 August 2002, 12:18 AM
Trout...
Scooby Regular

Doh!

Do you call the Maestro thread sensible debate?

Trout
Old 30 August 2002, 12:20 AM
rich a
Scooby Regular

haven't you got a ford forum to annoy instead of here
Old 30 August 2002, 12:22 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

You brought this upon yourself co55ie as all you did was abuse everyone on this board.
You have no facts, just the fact that you think that your marque of car is better than ours, we know that our cars are not perfect so why do you think yours is?
Ermmmmm lets see.... ford needed to get cosworth to make them an engine because ford couldnt make a decent engine themselves... there you go, the best part about your car is the engine and it isnt even made by ford
Now if you really think that jap cars are crap go post on the renault board or the ford board, and if your really interested then go look at the terminal speeds over 1.25miles on the 200plus board, in 9th place is a cossie, 7 of the 8 cars above it are japanese with like the 6th car being german..... point taken yet?
Cossies are not the best, even subaru's aint cos there is always better out there (especially if you cant afford a new car and need a 10yr old one )

Tony
Old 30 August 2002, 12:22 AM
ChrisB

Probably be annoying Miss Smith in Class 7a next week...
Old 30 August 2002, 12:24 AM
co55ie
Scooby Regular

No trout I dont but it is true.
But it would have been okay if one of you had posted it about another car wouldn't it.
If you look at any threads I have relied to if somebody has asked a sensible question I have replied sensibly. You have your views I have mine that is what makes the world go round but you lot need to grow up a little.
Question for the moderator do you condone abusive conduct on this site ? Or are you as ignorant as many of the members are too I trust not. Do you make comments about peoples families hiding behind a PC screen aern't these the actions of a childish stupid person?

[Edited by co55ie - 8/30/2002 12:28:06 AM]
Old 30 August 2002, 12:24 AM
jgc
Scooby Regular

Co55ie,

I have read quite a few of you your posts. It is unfair to suggest that the majority of Subaru owners are ******, very draconian indeed.

If you enter a forum with esoteric and insulting comments I am not quite sure what you expect and why you feel the need to spend so much of your time defending them.

I, personally, would not find a Ford Cosworth site and slate everyone on there for having crap slow cars .... I have spoken to people like you in Pubs on a regular basis "oh yeah I have driven better, gone faster, jumped higher, know Michael Schumacher etc. etc." I tend to just walk away thinking 'whatever mate'.

Enjoy your car, indeed your pride and joy ... but think about what you post, sometimes it is best to think things and not say them, you may find you get a bit more respect,

regards,

Jason
Old 30 August 2002, 12:28 AM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Also have you ever looked at (read would be a lie) Fast Ford... slags everything else off.

The RS forum tends to do a good job of slagging other cars off as well.

Cap fits...
Old 30 August 2002, 12:32 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Red face

Co55ie,
if you actually read any of these forums and dont have your head shoved up your rear you may well see things like "whooped by an audi!" and the likes.
Now the sensible replies that gets are somewhat more in liking with seeing what other marques of performance cars are out there, not saying that "my cossie will whoop your asses cos your jap crap is slow" so why dont you take it on the track and be embarrassed by those in the "slow" scoobs who will lap you time and time again?
Basically we will respect other marques of cars as alot of people havnt just owned subaru's, they have owned fords, peugeots, hondas, nissans, volvo's (even though they may not admit it in public ) so we have a varied knowledge of cars.
Its like me saying to you "damn your house sucks, the one next door is much better than yours cos its got a proper door and decent paintwork, upgraded UPVC windows etc etc etc.." are you now getting the point??????

Tony
Old 30 August 2002, 12:33 AM
Chimple
Scooby Regular

I do have one question co55ie....

If you lurve ur cossie so much, and hate all the 'jap crap', is there any reason u actually come on here?

Just trying to wind ppl up??

Old 30 August 2002, 12:39 AM
Trout...
Scooby Regular

You know what - I like a Cossie drivers - met some great guys and some of them play in here - but a ***** is a ***** is a *****. I have personally never insulted your family - I have merely posted in the spirit of your posts.

If you have something to say - fine - if not then go away. And I don't think that posts about Scoobies being Japanese crap as something to say. I am not biased I love all sorts of cars and own a BMW for gawds sake - now there is something to have a laugh at

Chill and play nice - you know you want to

Trout
Old 30 August 2002, 12:41 AM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Hi Co55ie,

Still waiting for the power maps & pics of your car you said you would post up on this board.

WB
Old 30 August 2002, 12:44 AM
Little Miss WRX

Cool

As stated i have not been abusive to any members of your family as you have to mine which infact makes you stupid not me.
It might just be me.......BUT.....I notice a distinct LACK of insults to members of your family from the Subaru owners who have replied on THIS thread Co55ie.

Just thought I would point that out before you put any more "facts" down in your next post

Hmmmm, muppets it may be worthy ofor shall I throw it to the NSR?

Or should I just EXPECT this thread to die a death it is long in need of?
Old 30 August 2002, 09:03 AM
Aust H
Scooby Regular

I might be new here but I am getting a little pi$$ed off with people slagging of Subarus and their drivers. Those people who drive other cars should really keep their opinions to themselves. Unless they have something constructive to say then dont say anything.

There is a wealth of threads saying 'my scooby trashed ....', so what!!!!. I drive a subaru, not because its the fastest car in the world but because I love the car. I will openly admit that there are cars out there that will whip my a$$.

There does seem to be a reduction in the amount of respect that people are showing eachother. Life is too short, just get on with it. If you dont like it here then just f**k off.
Old 30 August 2002, 09:14 AM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

>>Sorry but majority of owners of subaru's are ignorant ******

Sweeping generalisation or what?

>>Or are you as ignorant as many of the members are too I trust not

Sweeping generalisation number #2!

O and quote #3:
>>The moment you all began to hurl abuse you knew you had lost the debate/arguement.

Hmm who's abusing who? Personally I dont remember my personality improving (or degrading!) when I sold my saffy cossie for an STI
but then maybe Ive always been a c**t, anyway mate you got some nice constructive comments going there.....

Gary
Old 30 August 2002, 09:26 AM
GazP
Scooby Regular

Co55ie is right up to a point. If people come on here for a cnstructive debate about cars, whether just to compare or ask advice, the same ignorant people always start going over the top with their abuse and smart **** comments, this normally happens when something is being debated and they run out of answers.

Try growing up and living in the real world.
Old 30 August 2002, 09:31 AM
CraigH
Scooby Regular

Gaz,

It's exactly the same on the RS board though isn't it?

The point is, most of Co55ie posts don't come across as banter - haven't read all the posts 'cos his comments, regardless of topic are the same, ie, "scoobs are ****, EVOs are ****, Porsches are **** etc etc"

Thought he may have been someone I knew off the RS board but I don't know anyone as blinkered or up their own 4ss as that on there.
Old 30 August 2002, 09:31 AM
323roy
Scooby Regular

i agree with you totally GARYK
why doesnt this co551e pr--k meet up with us and stop hiding behind his computer then throw insults ? lets see what happens then....
Old 30 August 2002, 09:34 AM
jgc
Scooby Regular

"LOL Scoobies whooped by a maestro look at times posted on ten of the best.
LOL you lot have a nerve in your jap bluebird interio'd sheds. LOL whopped by a maestro.
Scoobies are now officially in the hall of shame withno reprieve "

well, how very 'grown up' ....
Old 30 August 2002, 09:36 AM
TAZMAN
Scooby Regular

how about we just decossienate ourselves......by reacting you give him a reason to come back....imagine if he had no views and no replies...how long would he be here...

Sometimes the best action is no action at all
Old 30 August 2002, 09:36 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Angry

Gaz,
you may actually notice that Co55ie came on here saying that our cars are jap crap and that his cossie was the worlds best thing, now sorry, this isnt constructive in the least, its abuse to other owners so what he is getting back is what he wanted, abuse.
These sort of people are just after attention due to the fact that no one else will talk to them so they come on here and give us grief
Now if he had come on here saying i like your cars, i think they are good but i own a cosworth and what to know what sort of tuning ability the Impreza has, then thats ok, but the fact is co55ie hasnt done that, the total opposite in fact [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] which is annoying to say the least [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Even though we give him abuse, we still (in most cases) like the cosworth marque (as its fitted in fords, merc's and audi's) but its acutally the owners who seem to have their heads stuck up a very dark and smelly place.

Tony
Old 30 August 2002, 09:56 AM
Makalu
Scooby Regular

Co55ie for gods sake man,
The name of this site is 'SCOOBYNET'... Not 'Ifyoucantdealwithotherpeoplehavinganicecartoocomi nhereandslagthemoff.com'

This site is for Scooby enthusiasts to talk about...SCOOBIES!

Read the small print on the home page... It say (in bold type) "The Online SUBARU Community" - If you want to barf off about your bloody Cosworth - go do it on your own Cosworth web forum!

Grow up.

Mak.

Quick Reply: Attention of the moderators