Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's going to change their Scooby in the next 6 months

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2001, 09:46 PM
DHX
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems like a lot of guys are chopping in their Scoobs for newer machinery.What I would like to know is what cars you guys intend to change for.These are definate plans guys please so it doe'nt turn into a fantasy pupb game.I would also like to exclude those who have had to down value on the car because of marraiges/mortgages/kid etc No offence to you guys because I've been there myself.Just interested to see if its more jap exotica or BMW/MERC/AUDI.Part of the reason I ask this is that I shall hopefully be changing myself in the next few months and want to see if there are any ideas I hav'nt thougt of.Cheers, Deep.
Old 12 July 2001, 10:00 PM
polarbearit
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I'll be changind soon, but it depends where I am working...

If I stay doing the same stuff as now there is pressure on me to go for something ending diesel. However, if I can reduce my mileage the next car can be an 'executive pool car' and have more power, an STI or EVO badge is possible as is some other mad Jap exoitica perhaps a skyline or supra. Personally not too fussed about the german route, not paying more than £30k so nothing recent fast and german is easily accessible.

Of course money/practicality no object I would have a 911 turbo for wet days and a basic 360 modena for the dry ones

Quite like the Aston too, better go and choose those 6 numbers now!!!

Jon