Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo Timers - how cool !

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2001, 07:33 AM
p1 media
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
had a turbo timer fitted at the weekend by those wonderful people at Barretts motorsports (thats another tenner you owe me Phil) ... blah blah blah, anyway everyone knows what they do so wont go down that route, however......

was off to a meeting yesterday and running very late, bloody london traffic, anyway, pulled up into this pub car park (the best place for meetings) lept out, set the alarm, ran off into pub to find my colleague..... got to the bar...... find colleague..... order large orange juice (honest officer) .... start chatting about general things..... next.... tap on soldier... turn round... attractive bar maid standing there (non sexist remark you understand) ... "excuse me" she says very politely "you've left your car running"........ big

Anyway the rest we wont go into needless to say the guy i was meeting turned out to be a right car nut, so came away, signed order which i really didnt have to work for at all.

HKS turbo timer 100 quid....... well worth the 60k order i took ....... YEE HA!!!!!!

Greg