Sponsored by:

WRX STI or Liberty B4

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2001, 10:59 AM
bush tucker
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Firstly, currently own MY00 WRX and will be upgrading to either the Liberty B4 or WRX STI which arrives in Australia in January. Both vehicles with be around the $70,000 (AUS) price range. Does anyone at this stage have any idea as to how the cars compare against each other in regards to performance and handling ?

Secondly, not happy, informed today that the lease on the house with I am renting will not be renewed. Something to do with the exhaust waking people up when I come home from work.......oh, I finish around 2 am in the mornings. So I have decided that the people that live in the home on one side of me are similiar to a cactus, except that a cactus has its ****** on the outside. And the people living on the other side make me feel like a pubic hair on a toilet seat,...eventually I get pi55ed off. So I need some tips on how to annoy my neighbours for the next month. Pay back time.

Bush Tucker
Old 14 June 2001, 09:18 PM
WREXY
Scooby Regular

Talking

Gidday Bush Tucker,

So Scooby Roo are bringing in the STI again ay? That's one thing I've missed here in Greece. Still cheap at 70 gees. A plain rex goes for that here. So any person I see here with a rex could easily have had an STI if they lived in OZ. Go for the STI, I know nothing about the Liberty, but the STI would be the one to have. Up to you in the end though, that's just my opinion.

As for your neighbors' go grab one of your m8's with either a hotted up Monaro, Torana or Falcon GT and do some burnouts, out the front when they're asleep. That'll scare them sh1tless, waking up to that sound. I **** one night when one came and chucked helis (helicopters) out the front of my place and I was used to the sound too as I had a GT with 560hp. Good luck.

WREXY.

[This message has been edited by WREXY (edited 14 June 2001).]
Old 15 June 2001, 10:50 PM
Crusty
Scooby Regular

Wink

We have both here now, the Legacy/Liberty B4-RSK is a much better long distance cruiser and IMHO was designed for motorway hauls, the STi is the ultimate city car, blasting thru 1-2-3rd drifting round tight corners etc... They have VERY different target markets... usually when STi owners grow up they move into B4's !!!