F.A.O Velyrba and Kate......

Search this Thread

Old 21 June 2002, 05:56 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Hi dudes, its Ame.

Long time, no see..... we'll have to sort that one out. Are you going on the camping trip? We are! Hee Hee

Mikeys in Prague at the moment on a stag weekend, and apparently its sooooooo hot over there. They wern't expecting it and so packed cases full of winter clothes. Doh! So ofter the match this morning they all went and bought shorts and stuff.
A part from that though hes lovin it, loads a cheap beers, loads a dumplings and all those "split chin" vampires to kill!!!!!!

Anyway thats it, he just asked me to post this, ref the weather and 2 say hello....

And guess what Kate, I've got the scoob till hes back, and its fantastic, luvin it, can't stop driving around in it, ITS GREAT! (My next car!)

If anyone sees me cruising round Notts in Gridlock Mikeys car, I apologise for not waving or flashing my lights..... just havn't quite got the hang of that, I do see you but by the time I remember I'm supposed to wave u've already gone (Must be a blonde thang!!!)

See ya

Ame

P.S sorry if this is on the wrong site.
Old 21 June 2002, 06:03 PM
Velryba's chick
Scooby Regular

Hi Ame !!!!!!!!

It's sooooo good to hear from you.

I know it's hot in Prague Mikey should have asked us Hope he doesn't get burned !

Oh my God, you are driving the Scoob !!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous You must look realy cool. BTW have you seen the pics of me - I'm blond to

We have to get together soon maybe when Mikey comes back, I'll see how Robert's working.

When's the camping trip? We are going on a holiday to Czech on 12th of July.

If you speak to Mikey send him our regards, you be careful driving the Scoob and learn how to wave

Speak to you soon.

Love Kate and Robert

Old 21 June 2002, 06:05 PM
Velryba's chick
Scooby Regular

Errrr..... what do you mean ..... "split chin" vampires to kill!!!!!! ........ ?????

Old 21 June 2002, 06:12 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Wink

Blonde.....?

Have you posted the pictures anywhere? I'm sure it looks funky!

The camping trip will be the weekend your away which is a shame) but, yeah we'll sort something out when Mikeys back!

The "split chin" vampires are from Blade 2, apparently it was filmed in Prague, so Mikey reckons hes gonna save the world and kill them all. No fear everyone, Mikeys on the job!!!!

Better not write anymore coz I reckon I'm on the wrong site thingy... speak to you very soon.

Take care the both of you, and have a wicked time on ya hols.

Ame
Old 22 June 2002, 03:38 PM
velryba
Scooby Regular

Cool

hmmm can you imagine how sexy it must be two scoobs cruising around with two sexy blond she-drivers... hmmmmmm

hey Mikey, kill them all there so we don't have to worry when we go there later