Wow ! - Wax Wizard strikes again.....

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2001, 02:12 PM
ca
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Hello,

Mark (WaxWizard) went to town on my car yesterday. Before he started, it looked [kinda] clean but felt like sandpaper.

Once he had finished it looked 10 times better and felt like a baby's bot.

J turned up in his 5dr turbo (and subsequently frightened me s***less during a quick spin).

S also popped along in his Nissan Skyline GTR thing. To say he was impressed was an under statement.

We also had a visit from the rozzers but, fortunately, it was an unrelated visit to a neighbour.

All in all a very good day and I'm glad I was able to see Mark do his stuff on the 3 cars.

i know who to call next time I wan't the full treatment!

C
Old 15 May 2001, 11:33 AM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

CA (Craig A)...Nice to have met you on sunday. Great weather and great results. Thanks for your hospitality. Your stuff is packed and leaving today. Thx Mark

My thanks also to David Blows...another fantastic day with good results. Thank you David and your wife for your generous hospitality. regards Mark
Old 15 May 2001, 11:58 AM
SiCotty
Scooby Regular

Mark,

You have mail, got to get myself some of this stuff now the Zymol shampoo has run out.

Simon
Old 25 May 2001, 07:43 AM
jjk
Scooby Regular

Talking

What does the Wax wizard do exactly?
Any ideas where you can buy this stuff???
cheers
Old 25 May 2001, 08:07 AM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Talking

Having been given special powers at a young age, he brews magical concoctions to clean cars brilliantly

He makes car cleaning stuff, and also provides a valeting service using the stuff.

In short, it's brilliant, and so is his service. I don't know if you'll get him at the moment as he's just moving house, but try u_mark@hotmail.com

Nick.
(another exceptionally satisfied customer!)
Old 25 May 2001, 08:53 AM
Rob FTM
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

There's always one isn't there?

I used Wax Wizard Clense No 2 and I was less than impressed. In fact I've never been less impressed with a product in my life. I bought it to remove swirls from the paintwork but although it made the finish very smooth the swirls were definitely still there. Oh it me I thought, so I tried it on the wife's car - same result (or perhaps lack of result) .

Now VERY many satisfied customers are probably not wrong, and clearly Mark enjoys cult status on this list which I'm sure has been attained due to excellent customer care and excellent products. I suspect it is/was an expectation problem for me, rather than there being something wrong with the product.

Still it’s the emperor's new clothes if you ask me.

Just my opinion .

Rob.
Old 25 May 2001, 09:41 AM
chiark
Scooby Regular

Rob,

It makes my car faster, too. I have proof.

In all seriousness, if you're unhappy drop Mark a mail. He does take customer service very seriously, and may be able to suggest a remedy that may involve a higher strength cleanser.

I've used Cleanse No. 4 to remove a deep scratch, and it worked absolutely brilliantly. I've used his stuff from new NOT cleanse No 4!!!), so don't have any swirls.

Beware that he's just moved house, so may be less responsive. I'm confident that he'll want to make you happy.

Nick.
(edit: clear up cleanse 4 confusion)

[This message has been edited by chiark (edited 25 May 2001).]

Trending Topics

Old 25 May 2001, 09:46 AM
Gastro
Scooby Regular

Rob,

I have to say that Mark would give you advice on what best product there is to sort your car.....Cleanse No 2. is only the beginning!! I'm sure he'd sort you out.

Gastro
Old 25 May 2001, 03:28 PM
Mark Underwood
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hi Gang....comments noted etc etc. Indeed the move yesterday was chaotic to say the least and quite a disaster. Tonight I am off to the continent to perform some magic.

Rob FTM...soory to hear of your dismay. Perhaps youd be so kind as to give me a call from Thursday of NEXT WEEK and I'll fix up a visit so that I can drop by and have a look for myself. Give me a few cups of tea and a sandwich I could be persuaded to perform the magic for you there and then. Remember...to achieve a totally fault free finish is NOT IMPOSSIBLE but takes time and lots of patience. Please remember it is difficult to understand and interpret peoples ideas of minor or bad swirls. Once I have seen for myself your problem will be cured!!!!! That I can assure and I'd be delighted to arrange something with you when I am next in the London area. My number for you is 07966 713177
Old 25 May 2001, 11:15 PM
gregh
Scooby Regular

ROB FTM,

Stupid question, but did you cleanse in straight lines or using a circular motion?

greg
Old 25 May 2001, 11:43 PM
WREXY
Scooby Regular

Mark, are you thinking of coming to Greece for a holiday in the near future. If yes there is a future customer waiting for you, i.e. me and more than likely another two Scooby owners. We would also meet up with the other 2 to be at the one place for your services. Beautiful holiday spot where I'm at. It has everything.

Regards,
WREXY.