Sponsored by:

Amazon delivery

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2022, 08:24 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Received 270 Likes on 234 Posts
Default Amazon delivery

Well I got my Amazon delivery , well the mrs did , the lovely driver did a great job of hitting the Fsti then driving off , after sometime of checking the cctv found who did it , Amazon so far have been crap
and won’t pass details on so had to tell old bill and insurance who are now informed , im sure it will sort itself out but what a dishonest bell,nd

Old 29 December 2022, 08:28 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Old 29 December 2022, 08:41 AM
JdmSti2006
Scooby Regular

Received 196 Likes on 171 Posts

surprised rear bumper did not crack , hot gun and polish should do a job
bet insurance company will write it off

Last edited by JdmSti2006; 29 December 2022 at 08:55 AM.
Old 29 December 2022, 08:46 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Don , your advice please , i can’t work out the different part number for the silver or the black background on the lights , any idea please cheers chris
Old 29 December 2022, 09:06 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Cracked at the bottom , the bumper as it’s a jdm around 780 $ plus 30 per cent tax to import , I need to check for bodywork damage too , I’ve found lights but as above there are three different types , the better looking ones have two different colour back grounds , mine being black background and more difficult to find in the uk
Old 29 December 2022, 09:08 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

It won’t get written off had that conversation with them already 👍😁 value is now 14 to 17 k £
Old 29 December 2022, 09:12 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

amazon drivers are a joke, we had a delivery which was tossed over the gate into the back garden, he put it in a all weather bag but threw the rubbish all over the driveway. he even used the roof of the jaaaaaaaag to lean on when writing out the card.

Trending Topics

Old 29 December 2022, 09:41 AM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 747 Likes on 620 Posts

Originally Posted by Vxr2010
Don , your advice please , i can’t work out the different part number for the silver or the black background on the lights , any idea please cheers chris
Without knowing VIN or Revision/applied model code, difficult to tell but the *SA020 appear to be silver and the *SA040/041 version doesn't appear in google images, so can't tell.

LH rear light unit results

Old 29 December 2022, 10:22 AM
Andycat
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

mime got hit by lorry driver I was not there but neighbour saw it and wrote down plate etc
Rang firm to start with he said it wasnt him but when said I had a witness he sooned owned up (maybe find a witness......?!..)
I got my cash in just over a week too then was write off tho

Old 29 December 2022, 11:09 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

I’ve got it on cctv but not a reg , Amazon seem to say yes it’s our driver , but each time I contact them it’s a new person to explain it to , the local force are going to ask for details by the sound of it , all he needed to do was stop and say , I would not have been very happy but would not need to do all this , plus a few hours of looking at cctv until I found who did it , i will start taking bits off today

Don
The slight problem is I don’t know which lights this one came with as they are very swap able , i maybe end up ordering one of each and hope that solves it , I know im not paying for it 👍😁
Old 29 December 2022, 11:25 AM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

Did you leave him a "Not so great"
The following users liked this post:
Old 29 December 2022, 11:53 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

Sickening ****. No-one needs this, particularly at this time of year
Old 29 December 2022, 12:19 PM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 747 Likes on 620 Posts

Assuming this FSTI is a facelift so Revision "letter" D, E or F, (next to build dates and also 4th character of the Applied model code), the C/P package fitted or not which appears to be the defining difference.

Using the newest format of the database we learn

Without C/P package (C/Pナシ) *SA020 is fitted with no foglight
With C/P package (C/Pアリ) *SA040/041 is fitted with foglight ( rightside only -lowest bulb position)
However all are listed as dark smoke (ダークスモーク)
Only way to tell for sure is the VIN or possibly option code fitted
Old 30 December 2022, 09:16 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Cheers Don , just looking on Megazip to see which one I need , I may just order both as I won’t be paying 👍😁
Old 31 December 2022, 09:06 AM
WRXrowdy
Scooby Regular

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Useless *****. Normally park my merc Vito around the back of my house, but parked across our drive one night. Came out the next morning to find a nice dent in the rear 1/4 and the bumper hanging off. Presumably delivery van came out of one of the drives opposite my house and collided with the van and drove off.

boils my p!ss but everyone seems to think as it’s just a van it doesn’t matter!
Old 31 December 2022, 09:38 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

get yourself some cctv, honestly its the 2nd best thing ive bought for my house (aircon being the absolute best).
i have 4 x hi def colour view cameras covering my property, 2 at the front, 1 on the garage covering the drive and 1 covering the garden, you will be amazed at what it captures. im currently on a warpath against drivers using my drive to turn round on, i live in a cul-de-sac with a turning area at the end but since ive had my drive block-paved the amount of drivers (delivery and normal cars) using it to turn around in is a joke.

one woman felt my wrath the other week as she pulled her car onto my drive the full length and sat there for a good 15 seconds whilst she looked at her phone, well that was enough time for me to launch my fat *** into action so i bolted outside and asked her what the **** she was doing, she said "oh its ok i was just turning around as its a dead end"...............oh thats ok then im sorry please carry on i responded, i thouigh it was my driveway i didnt realise it was a public turning centre, i then asked for her address so i could repay the favour on her drive but she wouldnt give it to me. turns out she was a visitor to a woman 3 doors down so she has had a word with her.
also had 2 workmen in a big smelly old rusty transit who were working on the drains down the road pull all the way onto my drive and reversed off.
i find it rude, i wouldnt do it to somebody else so i dont expect it to be done to me.
The following 2 users liked this post by the shreksta:
Old 31 December 2022, 10:10 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Received 670 Likes on 519 Posts

The following 2 users liked this post by johno01:
Old 31 December 2022, 10:12 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

i wish it was greta who did it 😂
Old 31 December 2022, 10:15 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by johno01
i wish it was greta who did it 😂
she would be eating the fumes from my V8 if it were her......................spoilt little ****
The following 2 users liked this post by the shreksta:
Old 31 December 2022, 10:16 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the shreksta
she would be eating the fumes from my V8 if it were her......................spoilt little ****
🤣🤣🤣
Old 31 December 2022, 10:20 AM
johno01
Scooby Regular

She’s got a message for you and that V8….

Old 03 January 2023, 01:22 AM
ossett2k2
Scooby Regular

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

get yourself some cctv, honestly its the 2nd best thing ive bought for my house (aircon being the absolute best).
i have 4 x hi def colour view cameras covering my property, 2 at the front, 1 on the garage covering the drive and 1 covering the garden, you will be amazed at what it captures. im currently on a warpath against drivers using my drive to turn round on, i live in a cul-de-sac with a turning area at the end but since ive had my drive block-paved the amount of drivers (delivery and normal cars) using it to turn around in is a joke.
We're getting our drive opened up and block paved next week and live in a similar position, just know people will try use it as a turnaround so We're getting a couple of telescopic posts installed so they can get fooked and drive to the top of the road and turn around haha.
Thinking of getting a decent cctv,what system are you using shreksta?
Old 03 January 2023, 03:34 AM
Vxr2010
Scooby Regular

Well my claims finally gone into Amazon , no contact back from the driver so I am leaving that to the plod to deal with , the bumper has mainly pushed out , I thought that bumper that badly damaged and it was toast , but a hot air gun does a lot , light ordered from japan hope it’s the correct one , bought some ebay temp tail lights so I can get it back in the road , around 1k £ worth of damage ,,metal bodywork is not damaged , a chain across a drive with a sign mid way user to be how it was done , a lot of extra traffic on any drive inc lorries will cause issues , on ebay Zosi systems are fairly cheap and decent quality 👍
Old 03 January 2023, 11:15 AM
stockcar
Scooby Regular

Received 379 Likes on 301 Posts

simple solution would be not to line Bozo's pockets..........
The following 2 users liked this post by stockcar:
Old 03 January 2023, 11:43 AM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

Like stopping the gig economy in general the horse has kind of bolted along with using paper money and everything else

It would surprise if half every other logistics company out there is somehow an amazon subsidiary

Last edited by IdonthaveaScooby; 03 January 2023 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03 January 2023, 02:29 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ossett2k2
We're getting our drive opened up and block paved next week and live in a similar position, just know people will try use it as a turnaround so We're getting a couple of telescopic posts installed so they can get fooked and drive to the top of the road and turn around haha.
Thinking of getting a decent cctv,what system are you using shreksta?
hello mate, i will post a pic of what i have had installed with all costs and some screen shots aswell. mine light up in colour @ night when somebody crosses onto my property so you can see colour of clothes etc.
i really wouldnt be without it now.
its not the most advanced system but for what we could afford at the time it was the best for that money
since having mine done 2 of my neighbours have had the same guy out to install the same system and the guy down the road who had his fiesta st stolen day after boxing day has been to see me and he is
now having it done aswell.
(excuse the mess on the patio.....winter + me having a ****ed up leg for 2 months = **** hole patio)

Last edited by the shreksta; 03 January 2023 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03 January 2023, 02:40 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

so ive had a delivery **** up today, we ordered some non stick oven trays from george direct with a gift card we had for xmas, i specified a wednesday delivery as wife is home.
i had an email today saying my parcel will be here today between 5pm & 9pm, no bother as we are both home by than, i get home from work @ 1pm to find the parcel threw over the gate damaging all 3 oven trays and marking 1 of our porcelain slabs..........
the pic of the box is the condition i picked it up in
ordered from george and delivered by yodel, should my complaint go straight to george asda to let them sort it out?

Last edited by the shreksta; 03 January 2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03 January 2023, 04:30 PM
RockyRoad
Scooby Regular

Received 123 Likes on 104 Posts

so ive had a delivery **** up today, we ordered some non stick oven trays from george direct with a gift card we had for xmas, i specified a wednesday delivery as wife is home.
i had an email today saying my parcel will be here today between 5pm & 9pm, no bother as we are both home by than, i get home from work @ 1pm to find the parcel threw over the gate damaging all 3 oven trays and marking 1 of our porcelain slabs..........
the pic of the box is the condition i picked it up in
ordered from george and delivered by yodel, should my complaint go straight to george asda to let them sort it out?

You ordered from and have a contract with George so that’s who I’d be complaining to. They’re the ones who decided to employ Yodel to fulfil the delivery.
Old 05 January 2023, 04:08 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

so george have offered a £5 e-voucher to spend @ their online store as a goodwill gesture..............
oh how i laughed
Old 05 January 2023, 07:48 PM
Hawkeye D
Scooby Regular

Received 136 Likes on 103 Posts

so george have offered a £5 e-voucher to spend @ their online store as a goodwill gesture..............
oh how i laughed
Blimey Shreks, don't spend it all at once.
There is a website ceoemails.co.uk or similar, just email the CEO of George. One of their cronies will surely reply quickly,
I did that with Morrisons once, after the woman at the canteen didn't trust me that I had checked in with the covid track and trace app and wouldn't serve me until she had "personally checked my phone" which I didn't allow of course lol.

A KFC once locked me in the upstairs dining area on a Saturday afternoon...I was the only person up there but in clear sight of 2 staff members cleaning, they emptied the bins and locked the whole upstairs!...that generated an email to the CEO of KFC and copied in the local fire brigade...juicy one that was...got more than a bargain bucket lol

My point being to all, us polite Brits need to speak up more, cause hassle if need be...and tolerate less nonsense.

Quick Reply: Amazon delivery