Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Has anyone done the Sti Hatchback facelift bumper upgrade, if so what do you need ?

Search this Thread

Old 24 December 2021, 07:05 PM
The Joshua Tree
Scooby Regular

Received 155 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Has anyone done the Sti Hatchback facelift bumper upgrade, if so what do you need ?

On my next Sti hatchback car i'll be doing the facelift bumper conversion, has anyone done this ? Apart from the bumper what else do you need, do you need the 2011 arch liners as an example, basically any info you can give me on the conversion would be appreciated as i'm starting building up a few parts for my next car so i can order what i need ready for it to go on.

Also does anyone have a link where you can get the covers for the 2011 facelift bumper like the fog light coverrs, tow hook cover and i presume it would need washer jet covers.

Last edited by The Joshua Tree; 24 December 2021 at 07:09 PM.
Old 24 December 2021, 10:23 PM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 746 Likes on 619 Posts

Search and ye shall find
The color code suffix will change depending upon colour although probably only available as NN (unpainted)
https://www.scoobynet.com/763923-08-...l#post11967775
The following users liked this post:
Old 25 December 2021, 02:49 PM
The Joshua Tree
Scooby Regular

Received 155 Likes on 106 Posts

I already have the bumper, it's just a matter now of sourcing all the covers, upto now it's looking like the best option is getting them from the US as that seems to be the most cost effective option plus this bumper is fairly generic over there so the prices seem pretty generic compared to the UK, i'm not in a rush plus as it will be for the nexxt car so the shipping time isn't an issue. The only tricky part of doing this conversion is the bumper may need t be trimmed if your running a FMIC to get it to fit, i guess its all part of the fun.
Old 25 December 2021, 11:05 PM
Gambit
Scooby Regular

Received 231 Likes on 172 Posts

Partsouq or a breaker on ebay would be your best bet