Hi new member

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2020, 04:17 PM
JDMFan
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi new member

Hi all

New member to the forum looking to get into a Scooby for the first time. Previously had a dc5 and most recently a clio 200 before some nice new driver decided they we not giving way and wrote the car off. I have always wanted to get back into a jap car and now that I have to buy one its the perfect chance/excuse lol.
I was looking for a good sti don't mind on the front end shape as I like them all with lowish millage below 80 or 90k thats had some of the usual issues sorted, stock or modded. Probably prefer uk model but obviously would take a JDM but for insurance purposes if I could pay a good chunk of that off upfront to ease the monthly payments within my budget I would.
Personal preference would be get a good car have some cash left over to do some maintenance that might be required. If anyone does see a car that fits the bill within budget (12k) let me know
Hope to be an active member that adds value to the forum as I have in other forums I have been a member of and will be paying for premium membership

Thanks
Old 14 September 2020, 04:24 PM
johno01
Scooby Regular

Received 670 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by JDMFan
Hi all

New member to the forum looking to get into a Scooby for the first time. Previously had a dc5 and most recently a clio 200 before some nice new driver decided they we not giving way and wrote the car off. I have always wanted to get back into a jap car and now that I have to buy one its the perfect chance/excuse lol.
I was looking for a good sti don't mind on the front end shape as I like them all with lowish millage below 80 or 90k thats had some of the usual issues sorted, stock or modded. Probably prefer uk model but obviously would take a JDM but for insurance purposes if I could pay a good chunk of that off upfront to ease the monthly payments within my budget I would.
Personal preference would be get a good car have some cash left over to do some maintenance that might be required. If anyone does see a car that fits the bill within budget (12k) let me know
Hope to be an active member that adds value to the forum as I have in other forums I have been a member of and will be paying for premium membership

Thanks
hi mate and welcome 👍
Old 14 September 2020, 04:48 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Welcome on board ✌️👍

put another £2k in and you can have mine no maintenance or need for anything genuine 45k Miles from new 👍
The following users liked this post:
Old 14 September 2020, 05:16 PM
JDMFan
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by ZANY
Welcome on board ✌️👍

put another £2k in and you can have mine no maintenance or need for anything genuine 45k Miles from new 👍
you got it up for sale anywhere
Old 14 September 2020, 05:17 PM
JDMFan
Scooby Newbie

put another £2k in and you can have mine no maintenance or need for anything genuine 45k Miles from new 👍[/QUOTE]

You have it up for sale anywhere
Old 14 September 2020, 06:40 PM
AT@JDM
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Plenty about and lots of nice ones been on here forsale.
Old 14 September 2020, 09:33 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

You have it up for sale anywhere[/QUOTE]

no mate not for sale anywhere or advertised

guarenteed you won’t find such an example with all the bits I’ve added over my 5 years of ownership

last 2 owners known
vx report available,
airbag recall done at Subaru dealership who gave it a once over and couldn’t even find an advisory on it still have all paperwork to prove he was shocked hadn’t seen one as clean

its got all the bits off my favourite models into one and I’ve still not finished with it
the modding never stops.. be warned it’s addictive
Old 14 September 2020, 09:47 PM
JDMFan
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by ZANY
You have it up for sale anywhere

guarenteed you won’t find such an example with all the bits I’ve added over my 5 years of ownership

last 2 owners known
vx report available,
airbag recall done at Subaru dealership who gave it a once over and couldn’t even find an advisory on it still have all paperwork to prove he was shocked hadn’t seen one as clean

its got all the bits off my favourite models into one and I’ve still not finished with it
the modding never stops.. be warned it’s addictive[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah mate thanks for the info might be a good idea to post it up if your looking to sell
Old 14 September 2020, 09:52 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

last 2 owners known
vx report available,

the modding never stops.. be warned it’s addictive
Haha yeah mate thanks for the info might be a good idea to post it up if your looking to sell [/QUOTE]

naah advertising costs money this way it is free
Old 15 September 2020, 08:48 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ho and welcome.
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.