Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zunsport Blobeye Grilles (Possible Group Buy)

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2019, 08:03 PM
MrRtm
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Zunsport Blobeye Grilles (Possible Group Buy)

Anyone know where to get (or anyone got) a Zunsport Lower Grille for a Blobeye in black for a reasonable price? Also interested in a front lip and maybe a upper Zunsport Grille and rear diffuser if reasonably priced?

I know I should post in the wanted section but £4 a month to post in it is a bit extreme tbh, a year or even a quarter I could justify but not monthly

Last edited by MrRtm; 05 September 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05 September 2019, 03:15 PM
MrRtm
Scooby Regular

So after having no luck in finding one other than new I've had a look at the site and they state they will do discount for car clubs on orders of 20+ Check the Group Buy section if your interested (tacked on to the existing group buy thread) and I'll contact them if we get enough interest.

Thanks
The following users liked this post:
Old 06 September 2019, 04:16 PM
sti_approved
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrRtm
Anyone know where to get (or anyone got) a Zunsport Lower Grille for a Blobeye in black for a reasonable price? Also interested in a front lip and maybe a upper Zunsport Grille and rear diffuser if reasonably priced?

I know I should post in the wanted section but £4 a month to post in it is a bit extreme tbh, a year or even a quarter I could justify but not monthly
Just pay the price lol. Hardly break the bank prices, I have a black grille set, they are very nice.
Old 06 September 2019, 05:28 PM
hackisfun
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I previously done a group buy check my posts. I think I can get you a referall code of 10% not sure
Old 06 September 2019, 08:50 PM
MrRtm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti_approved
Just pay the price lol. Hardly break the bank prices, I have a black grille set, they are very nice.
Have already decided to do so as none about but seeing about a possible discount first because why not get it cheaper and save some money if you can :-)
Originally Posted by hackisfun
I previously done a group buy check my posts. I think I can get you a referall code of 10% not sure
Yeah I replied to that thread after finding it, tried to gauge interest in another group buy but as it could take months to get the numbers I'll likely end up just buying one by the end of the month but yeah if you can please, much appreciated.