Sponsored by:

cosworth hatchback wanted for filming

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2018, 04:46 PM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Received 264 Likes on 172 Posts
Default cosworth hatchback wanted for filming

iv been asked to try and find a cosworth hatchback sti for some filming for a well known show ,, only thing is its for this Thursday in Bridgewater and to be willing to let someone drive your car for filming but I can tell you who that is if someone is interested in doing it

please pm me for more details

Last edited by domino46; 05 August 2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old 04 August 2018, 08:06 PM
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular

Received 108 Likes on 72 Posts

Is it clarkson ?
Old 04 August 2018, 08:36 PM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO
Is it clarkson ?
no its not Clarkson but your alone the right lines lol
Old 04 August 2018, 09:29 PM
edsel
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by domino46
iv been asked to try and find a cosworth hatchback sti for some filming for a well known show ,, only thing is its for this Thursday in Bridgewater and you have to be willing to let someone give your car a damn good thrashing but I can tell you who that is if someone is interested in doing it

please pm me for more details
hmm and I bet it's not May
Old 04 August 2018, 10:23 PM
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular

Imagine letting that midget drive your cosworth lol
Old 04 August 2018, 11:39 PM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

I'd not be happy letting Tiff Needell or Jason Plato rag my car rotten
Old 04 August 2018, 11:43 PM
funkyrimpler
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's nothing to gain from donating your car other than being able to say 'my car was on telly'....Many moons ago a mate loaned his Capri 2.8i to be used on The Bill..He got a few expenses but that was it...When he received his car back it needed a new clutch and that's when the fun started...The car had minor scuffs (someone had been sitting on it in jeans) and small dents, and nibbled alloys...Rear tyres were toast....
When he saw the program he saw that it was a 'getaway car'..it wasn't just driving through empty cardboard boxes, it was up and down the pavement and handbrake turning everywhere...
Not a happy camper.
Old 04 August 2018, 11:56 PM
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
I'd not be happy letting Tiff Needell or Jason Plato rag my car rotten
me neither man . Imagine some up and coming wannabe journalist ragging the ***** off your car
its a no from me lol
Old 04 August 2018, 11:57 PM
RAGGY DOO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by funkyrimpler
There's nothing to gain from donating your car other than being able to say 'my car was on telly'....Many moons ago a mate loaned his Capri 2.8i to be used on The Bill..He got a few expenses but that was it...When he received his car back it needed a new clutch and that's when the fun started...The car had minor scuffs (someone had been sitting on it in jeans) and small dents, and nibbled alloys...Rear tyres were toast....
When he saw the program he saw that it was a 'getaway car'..it wasn't just driving through empty cardboard boxes, it was up and down the pavement and handbrake turning everywhere...
Not a happy camper.

should of phoned the old bill mate oooo wait
Old 05 August 2018, 06:27 AM
domino46
Scooby Regular

if your not interested guys then its not a problem and who said anything about ragging the cars i just said driving ?? more photos than anything but doesn't matter if you don't have one lol,,,,, I know its not for everyone but the offer for someone with a cosworth is still open and I'm happy to explain whats going on to that person, who will be with there car all day and it won't be doing anything they don't want to or if they don't feel like letting someone else drive it then thats fine aswell

if you don't have a cosworth and don't have anything decent to say then why comment at all ?

Last edited by domino46; 05 August 2018 at 06:43 AM.
Old 05 August 2018, 06:51 AM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by funkyrimpler
Not a happy camper.

its not donating your car like your saying ,, the owner will be there the whole time and the car won't be doing anything the owner didn't want it to ,,, even if they just wanted it there and no one else driving it I'm sure thats fine aswell
Old 05 August 2018, 09:05 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

"if you don't have a cosworth and don't have anything decent to say then why comment at all"
Because you posted about a mysterious auto personality driving an Impreza on a public Subaru forum, so we are speculating? Nothing indecent spouted as far as I can see.
Old 05 August 2018, 09:47 AM
domino46
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
"if you don't have a cosworth and don't have anything decent to say then why comment at all"
Because you posted about a mysterious auto personality driving an Impreza on a public Subaru forum, so we are speculating? Nothing indecent spouted as far as I can see.

not one positive comment , all negative ,,,, saying I'm not letting this person or that person rag my car rotten seems a very negative way of speculating when you could just say who you think it might be ??