Sponsored by:

'07 STi vs '09 STi

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2018, 09:29 AM
LilGuyDrivingIt
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '07 STi vs '09 STi

Hey everybody, I'm really excited to joins this great Subaru community (really soon), but before I do that I would appreciate if you would share some info.
I've been searching for more than a year for a clean stock low milage Hawk STi and after a long long search, I found one. I am located in Romania and the prices here are in Euros.
I found a 2007 STi with 60k km and a full-service history all this for 23k EUR (about 20k GBP)
Image1 , Image2 , Image3 , Image 4.
At the same time, I also found a '09 Hatch STi with around the same mileage stock and full-service history for 18k EUR (about 16k GBP) Image1 , Image2, , Image3.
Also adding that more than half of the cost will be credit .
Both cars are spectacular and I can't wait to take one of them home with me. I really like the looks of the Hawk, but also like the price of the Hatch.
My question is, based on all of your info and background with these cars are there any reasons (reliability, maintenance, anything else) why I should choose one and not the other??
I tend to opt for the hawk based on looks but I would also get the hatch and update it using that extra 5k.
Any info would be great and if I missed any thread regarding this, please just direct me there.
Have a great day everybody.